Windows 10: Buggy screen time

Discus and support Buggy screen time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, The screen time limit on my son’s computer seems to not let me in.I press “my parent is here” then the screen goes grey and doesn’ do anything no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Icyy_Fox, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Icyy_Fox Win User

Buggy screen time

Hi, The screen time limit on my son’s computer seems to not let me in.I press “my parent is here” then the screen goes grey and doesn’ do anything no matter what I do. I’ve tried restarting multiple times yet it still, just logs me out after a few minutes of grey screen.Right now your time limit thing is just as bad as apple’s.

:)

Icyy_Fox, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Buggy screen time

1. Buggy screen time - Similar Threads - Buggy screen

2. Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...: while this is not a deal breaker, any system tray icons i have can just randomly appear on the microphone. For example in this screenshot im using an application called mem reduct which has a system tray icon with the % of ram im using and I like to have it onHeres a quick...
  3. Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...: while this is not a deal breaker, any system tray icons i have can just randomly appear on the microphone. For example in this screenshot im using an application called mem reduct which has a system tray icon with the % of ram im using and I like to have it onHeres a quick...
  4. Buggy language switcher Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy language switcher Windows 11: Just updated to windows 11 and my language switcher looks like this. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buggy-language-switcher-windows-11/b3d4bd6a-ce7f-4ee8-bebb-d9e967c96cd1
  5. Buggy language switcher Windows 11

Buggy language switcher Windows 11: Just updated to windows 11 and my language switcher looks like this. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buggy-language-switcher-windows-11/b3d4bd6a-ce7f-4ee8-bebb-d9e967c96cd1
  6. Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games: I own a Corsair K55 RGB gaming keyboard, I always loved to play games likes ROBLOX and Minecraft with it. Until I plugged in the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse. The moment I plugged it in I joined a game on ROBLOX because I was so excited to use it, but then out of nowhere...
  7. Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows buggy after driver update and rendering: A few days ago, I updated some drivers to try to fix a problem on my pc. Afterwards, I did some rendering with FL Studio 20, during which I was installing the new Python. Halfway through the render, my pc started glitching, but I didn't think anything of it at that time since...
  8. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it: It was hard enough to get this thing to run to safe mode as the bios run in safe mode.Now I am running things in safe mode, but when I look on my computer there is no way to diagnose this thingTroubleshooter is a joke, because it does not have a button to push if you disagree...
  9. Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?

Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?: I am not sure if it's just me but lately it seems like it has some issues. In this case I usually got error code 0x000001F7. Previously I had also received same error code but with the last number being 8. I've read that it indicates something about third party blocking...
  10. Why is my login screen so buggy?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is my login screen so buggy?: I'm very confused why I experience so many bugs during my login screen at seemingly random intervals. Either: -The prompt to enter my pin never appears -On rare occasions, after putting in my pin it brings me to a small window asking me to "finish setting up my PC" -I put...