Windows 10: Buggy screen time

Discus and support Buggy screen time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, The screen time limit on my son’s computer seems to not let me in.I press “my parent is here” then the screen goes grey and doesn’ do anything no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Icyy_Fox, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Icyy_Fox Win User

Buggy screen time

Hi, The screen time limit on my son’s computer seems to not let me in.I press “my parent is here” then the screen goes grey and doesn’ do anything no matter what I do. I’ve tried restarting multiple times yet it still, just logs me out after a few minutes of grey screen.Right now your time limit thing is just as bad as apple’s.

:)

Icyy_Fox, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Buggy screen time

1. Buggy screen time - Similar Threads - Buggy screen

2. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  3. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  4. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  5. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  6. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  7. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  8. [Windows 11] Buggy Screenshot Mode with Different Screen Scaling Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Buggy Screenshot Mode with Different Screen Scaling Setup: I have two monitors 14"+23.6" with different scaling factors 125% + 100%, which would cause screenshot mode recognising size of full screen incorrectly. Screenshot is normal if I change both to 100%I don't know if this have be reported earlier but I didn't found related info...
  9. [Windows 11] Buggy Screenshot Mode with Different Screen Scaling Setup

[Windows 11] Buggy Screenshot Mode with Different Screen Scaling Setup: I have two monitors 14"+23.6" with different scaling factors 125% + 100%, which would cause screenshot mode recognising size of full screen incorrectly. Screenshot is normal if I change both to 100%I don't know if this have be reported earlier but I didn't found related info...
  10. Why is my login screen so buggy?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is my login screen so buggy?: I'm very confused why I experience so many bugs during my login screen at seemingly random intervals. Either: -The prompt to enter my pin never appears -On rare occasions, after putting in my pin it brings me to a small window asking me to "finish setting up my PC" -I put...