Windows 10: Buggy Windows 10

Discus and support Buggy Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a new system with a ryzen 5600x, asus b550-e MoBo, Crucial Ballistix ram, and a Gigabyte rx570 4GB GPU. I have reinstalled windows 10 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ky9broo, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Buggy Windows 10

I just built a new system with a ryzen 5600x, asus b550-e MoBo, Crucial Ballistix ram, and a Gigabyte rx570 4GB GPU.

I have reinstalled windows 10 5 different times with a few different versions with various efforts of different software configurations "with or without - AV, vendor software, 3rd party software" and It always ends up being buggy.

Software won't install properly, or won't run after install, graphics glitch on some GUI's.

It just doesn't add up and in my 22 years of building and installing computers I don't think I've ever had this much trouble.

submitted by /u/ky9broo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ky9broo, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Buggy Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Buggy Windows 10

1. Buggy Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Buggy

2. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  3. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  4. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  5. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  6. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  7. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  8. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  9. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  10. Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?

Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?: Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy? it begin when I select an image for my app's tile, and then the start menu lags and closes on its own. I know it's just a small issue, but it bothers me.I already try these fixes but it didn't work.Check for UpdatesRestart...