Windows 10: Buggy Windows programs

Discus and support Buggy Windows programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You know that getting a simple phone number to speak to a person at micro is PROGRAMED to be impossible. It's coded to frustrate and confuse their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DogDadSr., Nov 28, 2018.

1. DogDadSr. Win User

Buggy Windows programs

You know that getting a simple phone number to speak to a person at micro is PROGRAMED to be impossible.

It's coded to frustrate and confuse their customers, the people who pay their very high wages.

The height of this arrogance is incredible! These IT people abuse their control over paying customers without any real fear of lost

wages or termination. When the Boss, [e.g. supervisors, directors, managers, CEOs etc.]. are of that mentality, the term Customer Service is just some words that have to be seen to placate us sheep. They think it's funny, laughing at the lost stupid sheep. But they are nothing but cowards. Cowards who will never admit to, or even speak of, the purposeful trouble caused by their buggy programs that we are forced to deal with. They remain irresponsible and invisible with no voices. Look in the mirror cowards. Oh, by the way I didn't even note the theft ! They are also thieves making huge profits from faulty products, most of which we are forced to have installed on our machines.

:)

DogDadSr., Nov 28, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Buggy Windows programs

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Buggy Windows programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Buggy Windows programs

1. Buggy Windows programs - Similar Threads - Buggy programs

2. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  3. Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vector Unit Beach Buggy Racing Crashes after starting: I'm trying to run Beach Buggy Racing and it crashes on me so far ive tried uninstalling all C++ redistributables and only installing VCLibs 120 appx which i got from Microsoft Store - Generation Project v1.2.3 [by @rgadguard & mkuba50] rg-adguard.netusing this link...
  4. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  5. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  6. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  7. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  8. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  9. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  10. Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?

Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy?: Is the photo app tile in Windows 10 start menu buggy? it begin when I select an image for my app's tile, and then the start menu lags and closes on its own. I know it's just a small issue, but it bothers me.I already try these fixes but it didn't work.Check for UpdatesRestart...