Windows 10: Bugs Across Windows 10 After Attempting GeForce DSR

Discus and support Bugs Across Windows 10 After Attempting GeForce DSR in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I attempted to run the 4864X2036 DSR setting for Company of Heroes through GeForce Experience, it didn't have the effect I wanted in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayocj, May 31, 2020.

1. /u/ayocj Win User

Bugs Across Windows 10 After Attempting GeForce DSR

Bugs Across Windows 10 After Attempting GeForce DSR SZ6DX8n0Eiz3jjO4sr8x4SWLggPprD2_8v4E75z76TY.jpg

I attempted to run the 4864X2036 DSR setting for Company of Heroes through GeForce Experience, it didn't have the effect I wanted in the game so I changed it back to my normal 3440X1440, but now I'm having random issues all over the place

All my text on screen is appearing jagged and pixelated, on top of this I can't right click on the start button which seems totally unrelated, it just grays out and right clicking simply moves the cursor a tiny bit (no idea why). Another unrelated one being that all my picture and video icons on my desktop or in File Explorer no longer show their usual previews, just the generic icons for those file types

It's like the DSR attempt broke Windows 10. I'll post a screenshot of me typing out this post and some icons to try to illustrate the issues, I know it might seem subtle to some but it's been smooth and pretty for ages up until now and it's really getting on my nerves

I've checked NVIDIA Control Panel and even deleted my Nvida Drivers and did a fresh install but nothing is changing, any advice is appreciated

Have been searching around for hours but it's like no one else has experienced this before

https://preview.redd.it/mtma4099772...bp&s=d11a6299779eb5cbdb8bdf90ae80a0bd67a3b7e2

submitted by /u/ayocj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ayocj, May 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2020
  3. Loquitis Win User
    DSR won't work after newest windows 10 pro upgrade

So i use DSR for some of my games to get a little more visible area in my games when only using a 1080p monitor/tv. this hasnt been a problem until the most recent upgrade to windows 10 pro..... i have to turn dsr back on as for some reason windows took
    it upon itself to change my settings without permission..... and now even though i have turned DRS back on and selected only the resolutions i wanted, i still cannot select these resolutions in game anymore... i can manually set the resolution to one of my
    DSR's through the nvidia geforce experience app yet it does nothing as the setting gets overwritten by windows/the game as soon as i load up

makes me want to install linux

does anyone else know the possible causes to this and or a fix?

***Post has been moved by the moderator to the appropriate category***

Loquitis, May 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Bugs Across Windows 10 After Attempting GeForce DSR - Similar Threads - Bugs Across Attempting

2. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  3. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  4. ¿Massive audio bug across microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ¿Massive audio bug across microsoft apps?: Hi, first time making questions here, but i must do it because since about 1 or 2 years that i been having a bug with DAX2 a integrated Dolby Audio that comes with Acer or audio plugins not working with some microsoft apps. Yes i use laptop for play/work, the Dolby audio work...
  5. ¿Massive audio bug across microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ¿Massive audio bug across microsoft apps?: Hi, first time making questions here, but i must do it because since about 1 or 2 years that i been having a bug with DAX2 a integrated Dolby Audio that comes with Acer or audio plugins not working with some microsoft apps. Yes i use laptop for play/work, the Dolby audio work...
  6. Windows 10 Bug after restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bug after restart.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JPysus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l75hty/windows_10_bug_after_restart/
  7. Span image across multiple monitors (bug report)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Span image across multiple monitors (bug report): Dunno if this is right place, anyway. It has been some weeks since some Windows 10 update has made my wallpaper span across monitors stop working. I was giving time in hope this would be quickly fixed. Anyone else having this issue? I have made sure the monitors are plugged...
  8. Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!: This would be my what 4 installment of a --->CLEAN<--- "formated" of Windows 10! I don't know why but it seems to hate my computer so much. This is to report bug(s) to Windows developers and Windows developers only. I will not hear any workarounds what so ever. These are bugs...
  9. Bugs after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugs after updating Windows 10: This 30th of july, I updated my pc to the last update that Windows was offering me, the surprise come when after rebooting, all the microsoft features like windows button, calendar, volume buttons, Win+G and even Alt+F4 stop working. This cost me that all the applications...
  10. Nvidia Dsr Factors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Dsr Factors: I want to disable the DSR but when I restore the settings or manually unselect everything and hit apply the dsr settings just come back can anyone help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-dsr-factors/4205130c-45c1-4eaf-bc7b-b54ccb613bf7