Windows 10: bugs in games windows 10

Discus and support bugs in games windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone help me? the games when I open them in windows 10 most like this in the images below they open more stay either on a transparent screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lucasBRFAN, Jul 15, 2021.

1. bugs in games windows 10

can anyone help me? the games when I open them in windows 10 most like this in the images below they open more stay either on a transparent screen or in a black or even a white can help me?yes windows is updated in the last versionmy machine:Windows 10 pro x64CPU:AMD Athlontm II X2 250 ProcessorGPU:nvidia geforce 7025 / nvidia nforce 630aRAM:4 GBHD:500 GBDirectX Version:11sorry for the english kinda bad i'm brazilian :

:)

lucasBRFAN, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2021
  4. bugs in games windows 10

Angela Pun, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

bugs in games windows 10

1. bugs in games windows 10 - Similar Threads - bugs games

2. Microsoft store games bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store games bug: Hi,I'm experiencing a pretty weird bug which is that out of 4 games, I managed to make none of them work.At first I bought the GamePass in order to play "Nier Automata Become Gods" which appeared to show a black screen right after the loading screen, and before accessing the...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug: Hi the latest update for Xbox game bar is causing lag in games, whether I turn the overlay on and off in-game or when I turn off the performance tab in the overlay the game starts to lag, I uninstalled the game bar and reinstalled it from the app store and it worked perfectly...
  4. Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!: Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone can't: Be Installed - error received Updated - error received Can't be searched in My Files; even with Enhanced Search Don't show up in Apps section in Windows Settings Can't be launched...
  5. [Bug report] Xbox Series X/S controllers not being detected by certain games in Bluetooth mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug report] Xbox Series X/S controllers not being detected by certain games in Bluetooth mode: THIS IS NOT A HELP TOPIC, THERE IS NO FIX TO THIS. DON'T SUGGEST SOLUTIONS I GUARANTEE YOU I'VE ALREADY TRIED THEM Some games aren't seeing the new controllers at all. I've updated the controllers firmware and Windows is on the latest update With the optional update too,...
  6. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  7. My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. it is a windows bug.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. it is a windows bug.: My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. They works in settings but not in other apps, Help i can't play games with my friends. I need voice comms. The game is Valorant submitted by /u/BadGamingCat [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox app on PC is still bugged and not recognising the game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on PC is still bugged and not recognising the game pass: It has been at least 4 days now where the Xbox PC App is not recognising that my account has the game pass and is telling me to purchase the game pass even though I already have it. I'm unable to download any games as it simply says "Play with Game Pass" instead of download....
  9. Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is missing the 3D Pinball game. The Windows Vista "3D Pinball bug" is still...: Hello I noticed after I upgraded my Dad's computer years ago to Windows Vista with a upgrade copy on his Dell Computer, The 3D Pinball was deleted. This was years ago. Microsoft support said they did not know why it was removed as the Vista copy did not explain it would...
  10. Weird download bug with Game Pass AND Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird download bug with Game Pass AND Windows Store: So I, like many others, tried Xbox game pass and thought it was a pretty good deal. I hated dealing with the Microsoft UWP like way of handling it though because it was always buggy. A week or so ago, I downloaded State of Decay 2 because I was bored. It downloaded and...