Windows 10: bugs in games windows 10

Discus and support bugs in games windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone help me? the games when I open them in windows 10 most like this in the images below they open more stay either on a transparent screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lucasBRFAN, Jul 15, 2021.

1. bugs in games windows 10

can anyone help me? the games when I open them in windows 10 most like this in the images below they open more stay either on a transparent screen or in a black or even a white can help me?yes windows is updated in the last versionmy machine:Windows 10 pro x64CPU:AMD Athlontm II X2 250 ProcessorGPU:nvidia geforce 7025 / nvidia nforce 630aRAM:4 GBHD:500 GBDirectX Version:11sorry for the english kinda bad i'm brazilian :

:)

lucasBRFAN, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2021
  4. bugs in games windows 10

Angela Pun, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

bugs in games windows 10

1. bugs in games windows 10 - Similar Threads - bugs games

2. Strange audio bug in some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange audio bug in some games: I don't know if it's a Windows problem, or a problem with the games, but I've already sent support requests to the game supports to see if I can get answers there. Another possible issue could be windows, either me not having something set right, not having something...
  3. Strange audio bug in some games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange audio bug in some games: I don't know if it's a Windows problem, or a problem with the games, but I've already sent support requests to the game supports to see if I can get answers there. Another possible issue could be windows, either me not having something set right, not having something...
  4. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  5. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game: I've tried play flip word 2 everytime I try to open it, i haven't played it for a few Years and when i try to now it doesn't work, it's really annoying and I really need help with this...
  6. I need help with this bug, it doesn't let me play the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  8. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  9. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01
  10. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01