Windows 10: Bugs in paint

Discus and support Bugs in paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Ma'ami am facing one issue in ms paint. first in creating image and after that i resize the image so that time resized image zoom one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VAIBHAV GOTI, May 17, 2022.

1. Bugs in paint

Hello Sir/Ma'ami am facing one issue in ms paint. first in creating image and after that i resize the image so that time resized image zoom one different color are show there. please review image from i attached.1 step one draw simple rectangle.1500 X 645 PX2 Resize image from resize tab 500 X 215 Px3 Then zoom and find one issue.Finding 2 different colornow you can look like two different color border showing in there.

:)

VAIBHAV GOTI, May 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 17, 2022
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 17, 2022
  4. Bugs in paint

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Bugs in paint

1. Bugs in paint - Similar Threads - Bugs paint

2. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  3. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  4. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  5. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  6. Ctrl+E bug in Ms. Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+E bug in Ms. Paint: I'm trying to use the Keyboard shortcut to select all, but image prperties are shown instead.Both functions are assigned for the same "Ctrl+E" as shown on the screenshots attached here.I'm running spanish version of Windows 11 HomeIs this a known bug? Is there a fix for it?...
  7. Ctrl+E bug in Ms. Paint

Ctrl+E bug in Ms. Paint: I'm trying to use the Keyboard shortcut to select all, but image prperties are shown instead.Both functions are assigned for the same "Ctrl+E" as shown on the screenshots attached here.I'm running spanish version of Windows 11 Home...
  8. Bugs in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs in paint: Hello Sir/Ma'ami am facing one issue in ms paint. first in creating image and after that i resize the image so that time resized image zoom one different color are show there. please review image from i attached.1 step one draw simple rectangle.1500 X 645 PX2 Resize image...
  9. Paint software please fix bug flesh black color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint software please fix bug flesh black color: Please fix bug paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-software-please-fix-bug-flesh-black-color/b94f5822-eed2-45d8-904d-5af910689d7b
  10. Paint software please fix bug flesh black color

Paint software please fix bug flesh black color: Please fix bug paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-software-please-fix-bug-flesh-black-color/b94f5822-eed2-45d8-904d-5af910689d7b