Windows 10: Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update

Discus and support Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting this above screen from an hour and this is the third time I'm getting this. First 2 times I just waited for hours and then got irritated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KartikTalati, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update

I am getting this above screen from an hour and this is the third time I'm getting this. First 2 times I just waited for hours and then got irritated and turned of my system but this time I'm asking you, what to do? Actually I just started my pc and tried to open a browser but it wasn't opening and the system was hanging frequently so I simply put it on restart and got this screen. And this is my new pc and also capable enough to run a high-end program so I'm sure that the problem isn't with my pc but with the windows 10 version.And this problem started occuring after the update21h1, so plea

:)

KartikTalati, Apr 28, 2021
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Apr 28, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update

Windows 10 Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.899)

That, I'm afraid, is the price you pay for installing an Insider build. 21H1 has not been released to the public yet and the Release Preview may still have bugs. You are not the only Insider to see this....

KB5000842 Windows 10 Insider Beta 19043.906 21H1 and RP 19042.906 20H2 - post #48

See if any of the suggestions later in that thread will work for you.

Thema:

Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update

1. Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update - Similar Threads - Bugs 21h1 update

2. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  3. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  4. Windows 10 Update 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update 21H1: I am being prompted to download 21H1 again thought Windows Update. I installed it successfully on 6.16.2021. Prior to this prompt to install again, I was receiving an error while trying to download a cumulative update. Unfortunately, I cannot tell which cumulative update it...
  5. Windows 10 Update 21H1

Windows 10 Update 21H1: I am being prompted to download 21H1 again thought Windows Update. I installed it successfully on 6.16.2021. Prior to this prompt to install again, I was receiving an error while trying to download a cumulative update. Unfortunately, I cannot tell which cumulative update it...
  6. Windows 10 update 21h1

Windows 10 update 21h1: During my Windows 10 update 21h1 my system rebooted and went to a black screen without loading into the UEIF and did not come back online. My computer will not post and no beep codes can be heard. I have looked around on several forums for insight into this issue but all...
  7. Windows 10 21H1 network bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 21H1 network bug: So I installed Windows 10 21H1. For some days all was fine. But at some point my internet icon started telling I am connected, but no internet available. Nearly everything is ok. But that made an impact on some apps Office for now - It says I do not internet connection, and...
  8. Windows 10 21H1 Bug

Windows 10 21H1 Bug: The bug is, When I play a game Like VALORANT, Steam, The system starting slow down and the file explorer cant be access, And The task manager cant be access to. The icon on the taskbar starting to black, But I use a Dark Mode. Brightness icon disappears, And everything else....
  9. [BUG] Windows May 2021 Update - 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    [BUG] Windows May 2021 Update - 21H1: Good day, everyone.I have just updated from 20H2. The update went stable for a while, but after a restart, I noticed that my taskbar system tray keeps glitching, the date, time, and system icons keep disappearing. I troubleshoot this by adjusting the scaling of my monitor,...
  10. Bug in update 21H1?

Bug in update 21H1?: Installed 21H1 and it seems to works fine. One query - on logging in, there's a blue screen with a message: "Choose an operating system. Windows 10 Volume 3 will run automatically in 30 seconds. Change defaults or other options." After 30 secs, the system does open up OK,...