Windows 10: Buid 2004, small bug?

Discus and support Buid 2004, small bug? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Did a clean install to build 2004 (19041.264) and everything seemed good. Only issue I see is when I right mouse click on the Network icon by the clock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AirPower4ever, May 31, 2020.

1. Buid 2004, small bug?

Did a clean install to build 2004 (19041.264) and everything seemed good. Only issue I see is when I right mouse click on the Network icon by the clock and I select "Open Network & Internet Settings" the popup screen just flashes and closes.

Anyone else see this?

I tried accessing it through the Settings > Network & Internet and same thing.

Ran sfc /scannow and no violation; all good. Any fix for this, something I can do or wait?

:)

AirPower4ever, May 31, 2020

2. Couple Of Iritating Bugs Build 2004

No Tick

Buid 2004, small bug? [​IMG]

White Box

Buid 2004, small bug? [​IMG]

DemolitionDan, May 31, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Problem with 2004 IS0

It does help if you read the replies *Wink I mentioned the 4GB Fat32 limit in post #6

As for getting MCT to run on your machines, I showed in post #6 a screenshot of it running on mine.

In post #18 I suggested troubleshooting steps to get the MCT to run, and if that failed a way to split up an install.wim that's larger than 4GB.

4. aalani Win User

Buid 2004, small bug?

Small bug with the new PC Suite

Hi,

Just installed the new Nokia PC Suite today (Version 7.1.18.0) and works great and has a lot of new great features we've been asking for, one small bug though that, it shows every birthday event as born in 1981 so everybody in my birthdays list is 28 years
    old!.

Another not so important issue is that it's not displaying Unicode (Arabic) characters in the right way, it's too small letters to be read unlike the older versions.

Hope these bugs got resolved in the next update

Good work team@Nokia

aalani, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Buid 2004, small bug?

1. Buid 2004, small bug? - Similar Threads - Buid 2004 small

2. Found 2 small bugs (Details in Comment)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found 2 small bugs (Details in Comment): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Expert_Coyote4246 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u3al2z/found_2_small_bugs_details_in_comment/
  3. Small Bug Regarding The Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Small Bug Regarding The Power Options: (Refer to the attached image) I had the "When I press the power button" setting set to "Shut down". I decided to change that setting to "Sleep". After I did that and pressed the "Save changes" button (did not ask to restart the computer). So after I did that, I pushed the...
  4. BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE: Hi, I have encountered a problem after updating to 2004 version of windows. The problem is that office app automatically opens whenever I click my DPI button on my mouse. I need your help my mouse speed is too fast. Thanks,...
  5. Windows 10 2004 bug?

Windows 10 2004 bug?: Every time I map a drive in Win 10 2004 and I need to reboot, I get errors saying the password to that drive is invalid and wont reconnect when there is no password. Also When I click on the server in Network to remap the drive or map other drives I get errors... Only way I...
  6. small bug in Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    small bug in Windows Explorer?: It seems that it is a small and funny bug in Windows Explorer: - Copy a text with special characters not allowed for file names like https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br - Try to rename a file and paste the text - It will remove the invalid characters and will show something...
  7. windows 10 2004 bug

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 2004 bug: i am unable to disable receive updates for other microsoft products in windows update settings 161902
  8. MTP is bugged in build 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MTP is bugged in build 2004: This is always reproducible, just install Windows 10 fresh. Plug your phone and switch it to MTP mode. It doesn't really matter whether it's Android, iPhone or Windows Phone,MTP devices won't be able to show the full list of files in their folders, they get stuck at 17...
  9. Windows 10 2004 update bugs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update bugs.: Hello, I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 version 2004, I begun noticing some weird behaviour: -Desktop rearranges after every restart, the shortcut of "This PC" gets moved to last position. -A Windows defender module was disabled by itself happened once for now,...
  10. 2004 build bug

2004 build bug: When renaming video files, file explorer gets frozen and stop working. The whole computer also starts freezing after awhile submitted by /u/ttran857 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtc7i1/2004_build_bug/