Windows 10: build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent

Discus and support build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there Computer stuck at downloading 0% over TWO hours !!!-- this is updating from build 10121. Another computer updated with no problems from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimbo45, May 31, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent

Hi there
    Computer stuck at downloading 0% over TWO hours !!!-- this is updating from build 10121.

Another computer updated with no problems from build 10074. Took around 12 mins for download and completed fine.

Internet connections are fine. Plenty of space on "C" drive too.

Any ideas anyone.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 31, 2015

2. phone update

Hi I am using a Lumia 640 I'm and trying to fix my update system its stuck on 0 percent I restarted my phone but its still at zero percent

kaliyahpickett15, May 31, 2015
  3. EAsonA Win User
    update stuck in zero percent

Hi,
    Kagami_Hiiragi
    . Check out this link for the recommended solution. Let us know the outcome.

Regards,

#OneMsft

EAsonA, May 31, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Update :

tried two re-boots --same problem -- so I restored BUILD 10074 and updated from that --- no problems whatsoever !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 31, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    yeah i have this with 10125 too, however when ive read quite a few posts already about 10130, it might even be better for not to get it downloaded *Wink

batlhilz, May 31, 2015
  6. pennmw Win User
    Found a working fix, at least for me.
    Disabled windows update service, deleted cache for windows update, rebooted, and re-ran update. Downloaded and installed all updates.
    Worth a shot for someone else...

pennmw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. build 10130 - Stuck at ZERO (o%) percent - Similar Threads - build 10130 Stuck

2. Windows 10 update stuck at zero percent. Tried every mainstream solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at zero percent. Tried every mainstream solution.: I have tried almost everything, i stopped the windows update service through cmd, deleted all temp files and checked for updates againa, but, no matter what i do, it always get stuck at zero percent, does anyone have any idea? I have already tried troubleshooter, restarting,...
  3. All updates are stuck at zero percent. Nothing I have tried has worked.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All updates are stuck at zero percent. Nothing I have tried has worked.: I have a HP laptop, model #15-bs212wm and I have replaced the battery, uninstalled my third party anti virus, restarted Windows Update, and deleted all the files in the software distribution folder. Photo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As243riwIyEGgaFufc_6DP-JEux23A?e=Vo7dvc What...
  4. Stuck in 100 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in 100 percent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leip6j/stuck_in_100_percent/
  5. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  6. build 10130 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    build 10130 product key: I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does it actually need one? If so, where do i get it? Thanks for all the information. *Wink Now I remember where it came...
  7. Build 10130 killed my sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 10130 killed my sound: Immediately after installing 10130, no sound will play on any application through speakers or headphones. Sounds worked fine on 10094. Device Manager says my VIA HD Audio (compatible) is working fine. When I go into Audio properties and try to configure speakers, it says...
  8. Unable to find build 10130

Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...
  9. Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen

Windows 10 (x86 build 10130) stuck on loading windows screen: I tried to upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 but after it restarted, it got stuck on the loading screen. [img] Please Help!!! 7485
  10. W10 Build 10130 installation error.

W10 Build 10130 installation error.: I've been trying to install 10130 from an ISO and something is getting in my way. For the x64 version : The loading screen with the Windows logo pops up, it dosen't even show the loading circle and then it restarts after some time. For the x32 version : The loading...