Windows 10: Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in

Discus and support Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I notice on build 10166 after a re-boot the icons / texts etc are TINY on a large monitor unless I SIGN OUT and SIGN back in again --not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Jul 11, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in

Hi there

I notice on build 10166 after a re-boot the icons / texts etc are TINY on a large monitor unless I SIGN OUT and SIGN back in again --not shutdown / restart but use the ALT-CTRL-DEL to get the Lock menu. Choose sign out and then sign back in again -- your previous display settings are then restored just fine.

Not sure why this happens -- you don't need to change the display settings again --just sign out and sign back in again.

Problem occurs on both Local and Ms accounts (although I've deceided until Networking probs fixed I'm not using Ms accounts any more).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 11, 2015

2. Im in build 10166. I keep getting asked to Fix my Build by signing on to MS . I alreayd am signed on.

Im in build 10166. I keep getting asked to Fix my Build by signing on to MS . I alreayd am signed on.

Started July 15th AM

JohnLaBella, Jul 11, 2015
  3. HWStaff2 Win User
    Logitech keyboard K740 (wired connection) quit working in Build 10166 after several days.

Logitech keyboard K740 (wired connection) quit working in Windows 10 Build 10166 after several days. I uninstalled drivers and let them re-install.. If I sign out of my MS account and sign in as another user (which I think I'm not supposed to do right now
    because it prevents the next builds from happening), the keyboard works just fine!

Any advice?

HWStaff2, Jul 11, 2015
Thema:

Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in

1. Build 10166 TINY icons / menus etc until I sign out and sign back in - Similar Threads - Build 10166 TINY

2. Mapped Network Drives don't show up after reboot until I sign out and sign back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Network Drives don't show up after reboot until I sign out and sign back in.: As the title saysLately when I reboot my system, my network drives do not reconnect under "Network Locations" in "This PC"The only way I've got them back is by signing out and signing back in.Is there a fix so that the mapped drives show up at reboot.Edition Windows 11...
  3. Mapped Network Drives don't show up after reboot until I sign out and sign back in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped Network Drives don't show up after reboot until I sign out and sign back in.: As the title saysLately when I reboot my system, my network drives do not reconnect under "Network Locations" in "This PC"The only way I've got them back is by signing out and signing back in.Is there a fix so that the mapped drives show up at reboot.Edition Windows 11...
  4. I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.: I restarted my computer then suddenly i saw A button that said [Sign out] And upon it it said, Your files could be deleted sign out to save them. something like that, Now i cant log back in and my computer is bugged! How do i sign back in?? Im on a windows 11....
  5. I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.

I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.: I restarted my computer then suddenly i saw A button that said [Sign out] And upon it it said, Your files could be deleted sign out to save them. something like that, Now i cant log back in and my computer is bugged! How do i sign back in?? Im on a windows 11....
  6. User sign out/sign in

User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  7. Devices signed in AND signed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices signed in AND signed out: I would like to be able to see which devices are logged into my account. Because I use a VPN, the IP addresses and locations I use vary. In apple I can see the actual name of the device, even when it tells me my location is in another country. When we were hacked before, I...
  8. Color issues throughout menus present until signing into new account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color issues throughout menus present until signing into new account: So this just started happening today where the colors on various panels and windows changed colors. Such as backgrounds of windows is black, text is missing or green, and the color calibration keeps resetting while using my PC. I've already checked the setting in System and...
  9. No windows defender icon in the notification area of the taskbar until I sign out and then...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No windows defender icon in the notification area of the taskbar until I sign out and then...: Windows 10 home with all available updates applied. No errors in the logs. If I shut down my pc and then power it up again OR I choose to perform a restart, I will never see a Windows Defender icon in the notification area of the taskbar. Windows Defender IS running....
  10. Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.: Hi Guys I have unfortunatly been forced to be on the new version of Windows 10 (1607) and as a result the spinning white loading circle that is normally present when it comes to the sign out function along with the shutting down function is not there, although it's there...