Windows 10: Build 10586.36 still the Mail Tile does not update/random behaviour

Discus and support Build 10586.36 still the Mail Tile does not update/random behaviour in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone found a fix for this broken behaviour i cant think about anything i havent tried. DISM commands, SFC , rebuilding cache etc etc etc i dont... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sabrehawk, Dec 20, 2015.

1. sabrehawk Win User

Build 10586.36 still the Mail Tile does not update/random behaviour

Anyone found a fix for this broken behaviour i cant think about anything i havent tried.

DISM commands, SFC , rebuilding cache etc etc etc i dont know what else to try besides a complete
    wipe and thats not gonna happen.

Machine runs just fine otherwise or at least the other bugs this shitty beta OS has do not concern me as much
    at the moment.

:)

sabrehawk, Dec 20, 2015

2. Apps, tiles stopped working.

On my account, the mail, calendar and people tiles quit working. On my wide's account the start tile quit working. Using windows 10, build 10586.36. Open for suggestions to repair.

ThomasSandlin, Dec 20, 2015
  3. damazta Win User
    Lumia 950 not showing calendar notifications or chiming reminders

today, i was updated to the 10586.36 build of windows 10 mobile. Calendar is now on build 17.6525.42272.0.

no change - i am still not getting notifications or reminders.

what can i do next?

damazta, Dec 20, 2015
  4. ex1ferra Win User

Run powershell as administrator (important as it requires elevation) and paste this command:
    Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage
    This will remove Mail and calendar and preserve account settings.
    Open Store (if it was already open you must close it before)
    On the search bar type "Mail and Calendar"
    It should be the first App found.
    Click on Free to start download.
    Wait until it finishes and re-open Mail and Calendar, you will see your previous accounts already listed.
    Enjoy.

ex1ferra, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Build 10586.36 still the Mail Tile does not update/random behaviour - Similar Threads - Build 10586 still

2. Laptop fail to update to build 10586 ....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop fail to update to build 10586 ....: I have 2 desktops and 1 laptop. Both desktop update fine to build 10586 but the laptop keep saying up to date after check. Even try Lan connection still no go for laptop to update. Any suggestion to force laptop to update? All running Windows 10 Pro. 29567
  3. Post Build 10586 Update Woes

Post Build 10586 Update Woes: Yesterday, Windows Update sent me an update to install Windows 10 Pro Build 10586. I didn't expect it but I've been trying to fix my Win 10 Pro installation since the two-hour update finished. I couldn't get the Start button to do anything until I restarted my system...
  4. Update to Build 10586

Update to Build 10586: I currently have Windows 10 (Build 10240). For some reason when I attempt to update my system it says that no updates are available. Does anyone know why I can't update to Build 10586? The latest Windows Defender updates install, but not the latest build. 43204
  5. Issues with Activation on Build 10586

Issues with Activation on Build 10586: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I have been upgrading some machines within my workplace onto windows 10. Using build 10240 I had to set the netsh winhttp proxy - to use our proxy server in order to activate windows. This worked flawlessly and would activate straight...
  6. Build 10586

Build 10586: Hi, Problem updating To Build 10586 from 10576. I am on an x64 platform. After downloading and preparing to install, it then goes "Configuring Update for Windows 10 xx% compete. Do not turn Off Your Computer" When 100% is reached it then Restarts. Upon restart it does not...
  7. DTS Interactive (5.1 Surround) still not working on new build 10586

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Interactive (5.1 Surround) still not working on new build 10586: Hello, I have just downloaded and installed the new Windows 10 build, and cannot get 5.1 surround sound to work. Before this update I was unable to play the test tone for DTS Interactive. I now can play the test tone, but only 2 of my speakers actually play their...
  8. After Updating Build 10586 display does not work at all

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After Updating Build 10586 display does not work at all: After installing10586 and rebooting my laptop display is blank. No cursor, nothing at all. The system is working and I can log in remotely via RDC but the display does not work at all. I tried hooking up an external monitor but it was apparently mirrored from the laptop...
  9. Sysprep Clean 10586 Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep Clean 10586 Build: I'm having trouble creating a new clean image with Windows 10 1511 (build 10586). Here are my steps: 1) Download the install using Media Creation Tool (10586) - save to USB drive 2) Install Windows 10 (10586) on a test PC from USB drive 3) At OOBE, CTRL-SHIFT-F3 to get...
  10. Unable to update to Build 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to Build 10586: I tried updating normally using Windows Update. It fails in less than 10 seconds. I tried using Media Creation Tool. It downloads the update, but at the end it fails again and tell me restart my PC and try again. I tried deleting the files at...