Windows 10: Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN"

Discus and support Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had previously posted this very same identical problem on May 27, 2018.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanPurdie, Nov 10, 2019.

1. IanPurdie Win User

Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN"

I had previously posted this very same identical problem on May 27, 2018.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...c00d426a/13fff3b5-c5d5-4de6-bc1b-dd87470ccda0

I successfully followed that advice - problem solved.

Recently with another update [now to Build 1803] the problem has now reoccurred.

I updated today to the latest 1903 Build 18362.418

Problem still persists - identical replica to the one last May.

God I hate rotten updates - never anything except unwanted problems.

Thanks in advance

Ian

:)

IanPurdie, Nov 10, 2019
  2. IanPurdie Win User

Build 1803 causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network %0 over LAN"

Long prior experience has taught me to be well prepared - I keep much away from C:\program files, User etc and have it on another physical drive. That saves quite a lot. Also backups on other physical drives as well helps.

Anyhoo with a few tests of copying over the LAN problem has disappeared thanks to your good self. Yes I knew a reinstall was necessary - getting the ISO was the obstacle - I am indebted to you.

I would dearly love to know why some of these File Explorer problems occur, particularly this new

"Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network %0 over LAN"

Best regds

Ian

PS: Problem solved

IanPurdie, Nov 10, 2019
  3. IanPurdie Win User
    Build 1803 causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network %0 over LAN"

Windows a few weeks back upgraded my desktop from Build 1709 to Build

1803. There is no Windows.old file now.

After upgrading, I am facing problems in Windows 10 regarding

copying folders [with files] across my LAN from my Video STB.

I have done this successfully for a number of years - until now.

When I now try to copy folder/files from the STB to my external drives

attached to the desktop, the speed fluctuates frequently. In case of

External hard disk, the copy speed reaches the normal 11 MB/s and

instantly drops down to 0 byte/s.

Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN" b3a2e065-f307-4ce8-8939-2486553032f2?upload=true.jpg

The STB is a 10/100 network owing to the internal controlling IC being

10/100. Past average transfer of folders/file was always around normal 11.3

MB/s.

IanPurdie, Nov 10, 2019
  4. IanPurdie Win User

Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN"

Thanks once again Andre. Install worked a treat - although seeing üpdating"freaked" me out first off. It only updated 1703 though.

Just tidying up odd bits and pieces at present. A couple of former niggling problems have disappeared - of course any clean install fixes that.

What was unexpected was the renumbering of my drives, I renumbered them back to suit myself. Local Group Policy Editor didn't seem familiar to before but I set it as outlined. How come it didn't prevent 1803 from installing? One of life's mysteries.

I now have to go through a whole heap of other processes re LAN, DLNA servers etc.to see if copying has been fixed.

Thanks once again.

Regds

Ian - Sydney.

IanPurdie, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Build 1803 again causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network over LAN" - Similar Threads - Build 1803 again

2. SFC Finds errors again and again but not seeing copies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SFC Finds errors again and again but not seeing copies: Been having issues with BSOD and times when everything on the screen freezes but the mouse is movable for some time now. Switched all hardware out except the CPU. Literally every piece. Have completely done a clean install of Windows 3 times including wiping the drives twice....
  3. SFC Finds errors again and again but not seeing copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC Finds errors again and again but not seeing copies: Been having issues with BSOD and times when everything on the screen freezes but the mouse is movable for some time now. Switched all hardware out except the CPU. Literally every piece. Have completely done a clean install of Windows 3 times including wiping the drives twice....
  4. SFC Finds errors again and again but not seeing copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the cause of Network Error Code 0xC00D426A and why hasn't it been fixed after Build...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the cause of Network Error Code 0xC00D426A and why hasn't it been fixed after Build...: Now Windows 10 consistently tries to get me to upgrade the desktop from build 1703 [15063.1418] to build 1909. Finally sick of this pestering I allowed Windows to update my laptop to see if Microsoft have actually fixed the dreaded Network Error Code 0xC00D426A. No they...
  6. Error Code 0xC00D426A again: How to remedy and why it doesn't pay to update Windows 10

Error Code 0xC00D426A again: How to remedy and why it doesn't pay to update Windows 10: Way back in May, 2018 when I upgraded to 1803 this intolerable problem emerged - ""Error Code 0xC00D426A: " so I was forced to go back to a stable [functional] build 1703. Here is that saga: Build 1803 causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network %0...
  7. Build 1803 still causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network"

Build 1803 still causing copy "Error Code 0xC00D426A: Error reading from the network": Does anybody know for certain if Mr Microsoft has ever gotten around to fixing this annoying error in subsequent revisions and updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-1803-causing-copy-error-code-0xc00d426a/13fff3b5-c5d5-4de6-bc1b-dd87470ccda0...
  8. "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "USB Device Not Recognized" error over and over and over again: This has happened to me before after a major Windows update. I am running Windows 10 and I am getting the error message "USB Device Not Recognized" as a pop up and an audible (super annoying) sound every minute. The last time it happened it was my printer. I ended up...
  9. Issue 1803 - Error Happened Again

Issue 1803 - Error Happened Again: Hi, I had the known issue with the 'mystery' D: drive come and cleared it last month. An update was ran earlier this week and the issue has returned. I followed the same instructions and have removed the drive but I was wondering if anyone knows how I can prevent this...
  10. 1803 update ... again fatal error !!!!!!!!

1803 update ... again fatal error !!!!!!!!: I april/may when I first installed this update it didn't work - I could NOT get connection to a computer in the network - it had worked for years befor the update. Back then I went back to "Privious biuld" and it worked again - and I set updating on halt for some time !...