Windows 10: Build 1803 freezes ever so often

Discus and support Build 1803 freezes ever so often in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello All, Am having some problems lately after making out a new installation of Windows version 1803 (OS Build 17134.48). I have an SSD where I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bit, May 9, 2018.

1. BIT
    Bit Win User

Build 1803 freezes ever so often

Hello All,

Am having some problems lately after making out a new installation of Windows version 1803 (OS Build 17134.48).

I have an SSD where I have the Windows 10 x64- Operating System exclusively and to this is attached a 2 TB Hitachi HDD where I store all else.

The system configuration is not working fine; it invariably freezes without any message whatsoever, especially when surfing or playing a video. It was also faltering at using the Keyboard or the Mouse which just gets stuck and won't budge or refuse to write. I updated the Logitech (wireless) Combi drivers which helped a little as it continues to do so, but much less frequently. During a work day I need the crowbar method 10 - 15 times to shutdown and then restart the system and this is really exasperating.

Would really appreciate some help. Should you require more status information, this can also be made available from Speccy.

Best regards,

:)

2. BIT
    Bit Win User

Hello All,

Am having some problems lately after making out a new installation of Windows version 1803 (OS Build 17134.48).

I have an SSD where I have the Windows 10 x64- Operating System exclusively and to this is attached a 2 TB Hitachi HDD where I store all else.

The system configuration is not working fine; it invariably freezes without any message whatsoever, especially when surfing or playing a video. It was also faltering at using the Keyboard or the Mouse which just gets stuck and won't budge or refuse to write. I updated the Logitech (wireless) Combi drivers which helped a little as it continues to do so, but much less frequently. During a work day I need the crowbar method 10 - 15 times to shutdown and then restart the system and this is really exasperating.

Would really appreciate some help. Should you require more status information, this can also be made available from Speccy.

Best regards,

:)

Thema:

Build 1803 freezes ever so often

1. Build 1803 freezes ever so often - Similar Threads - Build 1803 freezes

2. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  3. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  4. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse: Hi, When i'm using Windows 10, every so often, programs freeze, even when it's just a simple action. My mouse still works, and I can use other programs while I wait till the frozen program unfreezes. Any suggestions? I have ran a memory diagnostic, no issues. I have...
  6. New AMD Ryzen desktop build has BSOD so often

New AMD Ryzen desktop build has BSOD so often: Hi, I just build a new desktop with combo MSI B450 PRO-M2 MAX + AMD Ryzen 3400G, but it crash with BSOD so often and randomly. Each time has different error code. I run test with: memtest86 for RAM many times and no problem. Sea tool for M2 SSD and found no error. Fresh...
  7. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  8. Windows update for build 1803 freeze at 42%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update for build 1803 freeze at 42%: Many weeks now that it is impossible to upgrade my windows version to the latest build due to freeze at 42% of completion during update....
  9. Windows 10 1803 (RS4 Build) Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1803 (RS4 Build) Keeps Freezing: Hi, I have found another issue with Windows 10 Pro 1803 (RS4) Build and I have only had this issue on another pc in my home which keeps freezing on the Windows 10 Pro 1803 (RS4) Build after Communitive Update KB4284848. This is affecting me by using this new version of...
  10. Keyboard often freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard often freezes: After upgrading to Windows 10 my Logitech K520 wireless keyboard often freezes when I am typing on the internet. I press a key (any alpha or numeric key), and nothing happens. No strike occurs. Must cancel app and boot system to get keyboard working again. This happens...