Windows 10: Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere

Discus and support Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; EDIT: Is there somewhere to dl the ISO or something of version 1809 to re-install it over the current version? I really need to roll back my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_DarkPhoenix, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere

EDIT: Is there somewhere to dl the ISO or something of version 1809 to re-install it over the current version?

I really need to roll back my windows 10 from version 1903 to 1809. However, despite looking for almost the entire day I've had no luck.

submitted by /u/The_DarkPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The_DarkPhoenix, Jun 24, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jun 24, 2020
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 24, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere

1. Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere - Similar Threads - Build 1809 can't

2. XPS Viewer - can't find anywhere for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS Viewer - can't find anywhere for windows 11: I have tried the how-to's on how to add XPS Viewer as an optional feature, but it is not installed on my computer, it is not an app available to download in the Microsoft store, and I don't know where to download it from. Our IT just updated to Windows 11, we lost the XPS...
  3. I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!: I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere. I checked services, did tutorials and much more! I can't connect to wireless routers because they don't show up. I have to use the Bluetooth sharing. Please help me, my computer is like this for a month....
  4. I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!: I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere. I checked services, did tutorials and much more! I can't connect to wireless routers because they don't show up. I have to use the Bluetooth sharing. Please help me, my computer is like this for a month....
  5. Bluetooth stopped working. Can't find a fix anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working. Can't find a fix anywhere.: So I recently did a Disk Cleanup and Defragmentation, after resetting my computer I found I couldn't connect to Bluetooth and that it was apparently turned off, I clicked "Add a device" and it said it couldn't connect. This has happened before but I eventually fixed it,...
  6. How to adjust brightness? can't find it anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to adjust brightness? can't find it anywhere: Stupid question: How am I supposed to adjust he brightness on my monitor? Just got my pc, activated windows, and everything else but I can't adjust he brightness. it's not on the notifications tab, it's not in display settings, and I can't find any buttons on my monitor (MSI...
  7. Can't find my laptop anywhere on the web

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find my laptop anywhere on the web: I'm trying to look for upgrades for my laptop, but when I look for it on the internet, I can't find anything. I even tried to use crucial's scanner tool, but the scanner comes back with errors every time. Can anyone help me? I have an MSI GF63 Thin 9SCSR....
  8. i can't find my files anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  9. Can't find networks in windows 1809

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find networks in windows 1809: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/frinklyfrank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm1k13/cant_find_networks_in_windows_1809/
  10. HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..: hello, I got myself into twinUI mode, I do not know how to get out of it! Currently, all the default apps from windows are: "twinui" on my windows (image1 below). image 1 [img] Everything was normal an hour ago, but then I was searching for "fixing the...