Windows 10: Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

Discus and support Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting' in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DrCos, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DrCos Win User

Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence?

The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App Readiness fixes the problem), which persists through one or several restarts (of waiting for the black screen to go away which is five minutes or so).

Any thoughts?

:)

DrCos, Nov 5, 2018
  2. DrCos Win User

Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence?

The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App Readiness fixes the problem), which persists through one or several restarts (of waiting for the black screen to go away which is five minutes or so).

Any thoughts?

DrCos, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

Hi,

Insider builds are buggy and are not fit for general release.

I would suggest you to switch to a stable ring or do a clean install from 18272 ISO.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 7, 2018
  4. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

Sorry but seems it is better to discuss this problem in insider's forum.

Igor Leyko, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting' - Similar Threads - Build 18272 problems

2. Windows feedback hub problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows feedback hub problem: Feedback hub keeps saying this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feedback-hub-problem/1b78bf3e-21bd-412a-8ab4-d2900a69d067
  3. Windows feedback hub problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows feedback hub problem: Feedback hub keeps saying this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feedback-hub-problem/1b78bf3e-21bd-412a-8ab4-d2900a69d067
  4. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  5. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...
  6. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  7. 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death: For the last two days, we've been unable to connect to the Feedback Hub. My wife's computer gets "We're Having Trouble Connecting." I was getting that, too, but decided to run the Windows 10 troubleshooters. One uninstalled the app and re-installed it. Since then, once I...
  8. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  9. Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?: Hi! My problems with this device started 9/21 with the rs5 release. In addition to numerous other problems the device became significantly slower. Since then I've gotten 3 more builds. Everytime I hoped some errors had been fixed, but no I've gotten minor additional problems...
  10. Feedback hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...