Windows 10: Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running

Discus and support Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is a puzzling problem in that I have 19025 installed and running well on my Insider Laptop but on my Insider Desktop I get a GSOD after pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr. Jonathan Hughes, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running

This is a puzzling problem in that I have 19025 installed and running well on my Insider Laptop but on my Insider Desktop I get a GSOD after pretty much always fifteen minutes of operation, even with no "overt" programmes running, fundamentally, just with the minimum boot programmes operating.

I had installed Visual Studio 2017 after the 19025 installation but have now removed this, assuming that there may have been a conflict, but this has made no difference.

No Restore points available and no Quality Updates to move back to.

Currently removing the latest Feature Updates and Restoring the Previous Version of Windows.

Any other thoughts and suggestions here would be welcome.

Jonathan

:)

Dr. Jonathan Hughes, Nov 22, 2019

2. Insider Preview 17074 Build GSOD

That directory doesn't exist. After a rollback, I'm back to version 1709 (Build 17025.1000). I have a feeling the GSOD is related to the Spectre/Meltdown fix that went into build 17074.

UlfHofemeier, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running

Insider Preview 17074 Build GSOD

The latest release preview insider build version 17074 is NOT working for me. After installing it, I get the PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED GSOD 10 out 10 times. This is with a Core i9 7900X CPU based system. Disappointing.

UlfHofemeier, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running

1. Build 19025 - Ongoing GSOD After Fifteen Minutes Running - Similar Threads - Build 19025 Ongoing

2. Why Do I Have Fifteen Copies of msedge.exe Running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Do I Have Fifteen Copies of msedge.exe Running?: I have around a dozen instances of msedge.exe running all of which are disabled. One of them is using over 2 GB of memory.What is going on?...
  3. Laptop not booting after GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not booting after GSOD: Yesterday, I updated my laptop and today i turned it on, logged in, and didn't do anything. A couple minutes later, I got a GSOD I'm on a Windows Insider build and I couldn't get the error code fast enough. Since then my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen and doesn't...
  4. Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build: My build has had a long-term BSOD issue that pops up every few weeks/months. The .zip I've uploaded (kmode_exception_not_handled) is the most recent one I could capture, but I also frequently get IRQL_not_less_or equal, kernel_security_check_failure and the occasional...
  5. Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build

in Cortana
    Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build: I am trying out a test on build 19025 with Windows search, indexing my drives, however I have come across an issue which may have been present with previous builds. Under Indexing Options/Modify/Show All Locations - one of my (same make) external drives show up, but not the...
  6. Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build: I am trying out a test on build 19025 with Windows search, indexing my drives, however I have come across an issue which may have been present with previous builds. Under Indexing Options/Modify/Show All Locations - one of my external drives show up, but not the other! Any...
  7. Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build

in Windows 10 Support
    Help With Windows Search (Indexing Options) 19025 Build: I am trying out a test on build 19025 with Windows search, indexing my drives, however I have come across an issue which may have been present with previous builds. Under Indexing Options/Modify/Show All Locations - one of my external drives show up, but not the other! Any...
  8. NTOSKrnl.exe crash 1903 Build 18980.1 GSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTOSKrnl.exe crash 1903 Build 18980.1 GSOD: Please assist with why my pc keeps crashing on Win 10? I have uploaded the mini dump files for analysis but cannot find anything related to third party drivers causing the issue. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IXyfn_KpwwIv29mld9UHknQppK1e9KzI...
  9. VMware users and insider build 18290 GSOD

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMware users and insider build 18290 GSOD: Hi folks just a warning to anybody who uses vmware on the latest insider build 18290. (Using build 18290 as HOST). Program will start but as soon as you power on any GUEST (Windows or Linux guests) Windows will abend / crash with GSOD. Problem reported to VMWARE. I'm on...
  10. Watch out for Nvidia GSOD on Build 17763.107

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Watch out for Nvidia GSOD on Build 17763.107: I just converted my production PC from the plain-vanilla 1809 release to Insider Preview with updates, drivers and hotfixes only, because that's apparently how we keep up-to-date on MS fixes until a new blessed 1809 release finally emerges. So I just updated my Nvidia GeForce...