Windows 10: Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

Discus and support Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Lenovo ThinkPad 8 tablet with Sierra Wireless EM7345 LTE modem (mini PCie). I couldn't connect after update from 1909 to 2004 Windows 10 build.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puppy2016, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

I have Lenovo ThinkPad 8 tablet with Sierra Wireless EM7345 LTE modem (mini PCie). I couldn't connect after update from 1909 to 2004 Windows 10 build. I had to revert back to 1909.

I found similar reports in Feedback Hub for different LTE modems (feedback-hub:?contextid=99&feedbackid=9c1a8069-a244-4f4e-bd1e-36c05dc6beb6&form=1&src=1)

It seems to be a general 2004 build issue, but I'd like to confirm it first. Does it work for you?

submitted by /u/puppy2016
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/puppy2016, Jun 25, 2020

2. Cellular Modem Windows 10 Creators Update

Hello Brian,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact error message you're getting when you encounter the blue screen?
    • Have you tried updating your cellular modem to its latest driver? You can contact the modem manufacturer to check the latest compatible driver for Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 25, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Using cellular data in my laptop

Hi Rich

On most Lenovo devices the Cellular connection is an optional paid-for extra. While the SIM card slow will exist on all models, the other component - an LTE card or chip may not exist on your particular model

I don't see a WWAN device listed in your Device Manager, which indicates, either your model does not have cellular capabilities or the device is not installed correctly

You should contact Lenovo support an find out if your model was supplied with an LTE chip or card . .

DaveM121, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/newsroom/...Fact-Sheet.pdf

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

1. Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you? - Similar Threads - Build 2004 Does

2. Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?: Hi SirDoes Microsoft mobile hotspot feature need a WIFI function enabling first under windows? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85 [Breakdown]WWAN module is inserted and enabled => Mobile...
  3. Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular Option is missing on Surface Go 2 LTE: Hi There,I bought a Surface Go 2 LTE version several months ago, and from the first day I bought it, I've been using the mobile cellular using my Mobile service provider sim card inserted.But for some reason as I can remember lastly, I turned on the Airplane mode, and turn...
  4. Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 2004 with a DW5811e Snapdragon X7 LTE WWAN card for cellular access on my laptop and whenever I connect an ethernet cable to my system with routes, the cellular immediately turns off. If I remove any routes that use the ethernet connection, the...
  5. Anyone X1 Yoga gen3 or X1 Carbon gen6 with LTE WWan on Win10 2004 ?

Anyone X1 Yoga gen3 or X1 Carbon gen6 with LTE WWan on Win10 2004 ?: Hey All, X1 Yoga 3gen with Fibocom L850-GL LTE here. Win 10 Pro 2004 will not let it sleep as good as 1909. On 2004 the Intel(R) XMM7360-P WWAN from the Fibocom will stay activ, even when connected standby on AC is switched on or off in Group Policy or powershell...
  6. Roaming with a USB cellular modem

Roaming with a USB cellular modem: While trying to roam internationally with a USB cellular modem I am unable to select any network other than the home network and therefore unable to connect. The instructions say you can chooseSearch for networks, and then select another cellular network, but there is no...
  7. Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working

Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working: Recent updates have caused my cellular modem to stop functioning. All drivers are up to date. The modem functions perfectly on an older Win 8.1 machine. Have tried using the modem on three other systems that are all operating Win10 and all previously worked. All have the same...
  8. Cellular Broadband Modem

Cellular Broadband Modem: Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345 has been working perfectly. Since some days - perhaps after an updating - the status of modem shows "No Service". Please help me to solve this problem in Windows 10 x64. Thank you....
  9. Internal LTE Modem installation

Internal LTE Modem installation: I recently discovered that I could activate my HP Elitebook Folio 9480m on my mobile plan and I was wondering if anybody else had ever installed an internal broadband modem and if it worked successfully. 100159
  10. Snapdragon X20 modem: Globalizing Gigabit LTE

in Windows 10 News
    Snapdragon X20 modem: Globalizing Gigabit LTE: Gigabit LTE has been making tremendous strides recently. The world’s first Gigabit LTE device and mobile network are now fully commercial and available to consumers. Several operators around the world have announced plans to deploy or trial Gigabit LTE in 2017, including...