Windows 10: Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

Discus and support Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home 32/64 ESD key and can't activate it on my new computer, probably because it's activated on the old one. But i am using the SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Henriquebg, May 23, 2023.

1. Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

I have a Windows 10 Home 32/64 ESD key and can't activate it on my new computer, probably because it's activated on the old one. But i am using the SSD where it was previously installed, and it got formated. I have tryed for a month to get support contact.. it's IMPOSSIBLE... And the two requests i opened, just got cancelled WITH NO REASON.The mark as resolved. But THEY DID NOT. Didn't even contact me. How do i contact suport ?!?!?

:)

Henriquebg, May 23, 2023

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 23, 2023
  3. BarbaricSoul, May 23, 2023
  4. Aquinus Win User

Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

1. Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it... - Similar Threads - Build computer can't

2. Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...: I have a Windows 10 Home 32/64 ESD key and can't activate it on my new computer, probably because it's activated on the old one. But i am using the SSD where it was previously installed, and it got formated. I have tryed for a month to get support contact.. it's IMPOSSIBLE......
  3. Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build a new computer and can't reactivate windows from the older one on it...: I have a Windows 10 Home 32/64 ESD key and can't activate it on my new computer, probably because it's activated on the old one. But i am using the SSD where it was previously installed, and it got formated. I have tryed for a month to get support contact.. it's IMPOSSIBLE......
  4. new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...: Fired up new computer signed on the microsoft account. Did not realize it will send over files from old computer to new one .I don't want those files on new computer. Is there a way to get them off, or does that have to be done manually-selecting and deleting?Also I would...
  5. new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...: Fired up new computer signed on the microsoft account. Did not realize it will send over files from old computer to new one .I don't want those files on new computer. Is there a way to get them off, or does that have to be done manually-selecting and deleting?Also I would...
  6. Can't activate Windows 10 on new PC with product key from older deactivated computer

Can't activate Windows 10 on new PC with product key from older deactivated computer: Hello, I am trying to activate a new Windows 10 PC with my Windows 10 Pro product key from an older computer that I have deactivated. This is something I have done a couple of times before, so I know that it works. Although it may have been with an older version of Windows,...
  7. Reactivating Windows With A New Computer

Reactivating Windows With A New Computer: Hi there team, So I got myself a new computer due to my old one dying on me. The old one was Windows 10 Pro and had it come with the motherboard. I installed Windows 10 Home on my new PC and when I used the Activation Troubleshooter after singing into my microsoft...
  8. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  9. Restoring a backup from an older laptop to a new one.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring a backup from an older laptop to a new one.: I purchased a new Dell xps 13 with windows 10 to replace an older one. I backed up my old one before purchasing the new one but cannot find out how to restore the backup on to my new laptop?...
  10. Cortana won't work on new computer; works fine on older one.

Cortana won't work on new computer; works fine on older one.: A few days ago, I upgraded my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 and took Cortana for a bit of a test drive. It wasn't great but it might be useful on some occasions. Today, I bought a brand new laptop which installed Windows 10 when I powered it on. After the installation, I...