Windows 10: Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?

Discus and support Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI THERE, to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json? Can only locate in C:\Users\MYUSER a package-lock?? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HeavensEarth69, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?

HI THERE,

to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json? Can only locate in C:\Users\MYUSER a package-lock??

I am stuck on step3 out of 10 https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/workbox-indexeddb/index.html?index=..%2F..index#2

what i suspect:

I have Brackets and Atom installed as code editors -are they locking my files up?

well, I've uninstalled both apps (and installed visual studio 2017) -still cannot locate package.jsdn, to complete step3 of guide!

Very concerned position. Pl Help

:)

HeavensEarth69, Aug 30, 2019

2. Location history json

JSON is a plain text file using brackets to tie associated data together and strings (literals) are surrounded with quotes. If you're looking for something specific, use ctrl+f in the document to find keywords.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Location history json

Try this page.

JSON File Extension - What is a .json file and how do I open it?

eidairaman1, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?

json package

Hi Peter nothing re this json thing seems to make scense to me all I did was install my new copy of my anti virus software plus there was also an update to windows 10 and this box keeps popping re Invalid package. Thanks for your help anyway mate ill keep
    trying to sort it somehow

Graham Moss, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?

1. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json? - Similar Threads - Build offline data

2. 2019/2022 Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages -Library building errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2019/2022 Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages -Library building errors!: Hello;I need to Create and run unit tests for managed code in Visual Studio app. However I always run into Build errors. The app cannot: build/then in Test Explorer to run all tests! I realize dot net framework 5.0 is not supported now but I am also using dot net 6.0 on...
  3. 2019/2022 Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages -Library building errors!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019/2022 Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages -Library building errors!: Hello;I need to Create and run unit tests for managed code in Visual Studio app. However I always run into Build errors. The app cannot: build/then in Test Explorer to run all tests! I realize dot net framework 5.0 is not supported now but I am also using dot net 6.0 on...
  4. Using Access VBA to read JSON data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Access VBA to read JSON data: Hi,I'm using the following VBA subroutine to read JSON data from a website:Sub DistanceRetrieve Dim url As String, attempts As Integer, strResponse As String, strLatitude As String Dim WinHttpReq As Object, Json As Object url =...
  5. Using Access VBA to read JSON data

Using Access VBA to read JSON data: Hi,I'm using the following VBA subroutine to read JSON data from a website:Sub DistanceRetrieve Dim url As String, attempts As Integer, strResponse As String, strLatitude As String Dim WinHttpReq As Object, Json As Object url =...
  6. Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333: Where can i find the offline installer for Windows update standalone package KB4570333? Cant seem to find it at Microsoft Catalog.Is there anywhere else I can get it? I am looking for Windows Server...
  7. Windows 10 Build/Revision Data in JSON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build/Revision Data in JSON: Is the data at the following link available in a consumable API or feed? It would be extremely helpful to be able to house in a database the data at the below link and have it automatically be kept up to date as new builds and revisions are released. I am ultimately...
  8. locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages

locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages: I need help with locating and opening a file saved as a Temp File in APP Data/Local Packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-and-opening-a-lost-file-in-app-data-local/4a7e29f1-96ad-47bb-b1ed-83119dbad4c0
  9. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?: hi there, My first to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ? https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/workbox-indexeddb/index.html?index=..%2F..index#2 up to step 3 -open app in local host -by Open Chrome and navigate to...
  10. Microsoft Launches Project Natick to Build Data Centers Underwater

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launches Project Natick to Build Data Centers Underwater: Such a data center can be deployed in just 90 days Microsoft has just announced a new innovative initiative called Project Natick, whose main purpose is to allow the company to build data centers in the ocean (as in underwater). The Redmond-based firm says that...