Windows 10: Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

Discus and support Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi there, My first to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HeavensEarth69, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

hi there,

My first to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/workbox-indexeddb/index.html?index=../..index#2

up to step 3 -open app in local host -by Open Chrome and navigate to localhost:8081

I've opened project in editor (visual/atom)clicked save all -but

This site can’t be reachedlocalhost refused to connect
    My file path is in

C:\Users\USER\Downloads\workbox-indexeddb-master\project

pls help,

:)

HeavensEarth69, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Access localhost from another computer

Localhost, as the name suggests, points at the localhost. Use the hostname or IP from your computer on their PC's. ie something in the 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x range most likely.

DanTheBanjoman, Aug 30, 2019
  4. matt1111# Win User

Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

"PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

I submitted my app to the store, uploaded all the graphic assets included the 2 icons .png of suggested sizes,

but on the windows store now the app doesn't show the official icon, has a "PWA" auto generated title instead.

why is that? can i show the app icon without resending the app?

matt1111#, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ?

1. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT OPEN APP IN localhost:8081 ? - Similar Threads - Build offline data

2. localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  3. localhost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    localhost: In my internet statistics appear several localhost conections that i can not explain. How can i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/adfacb60-c768-448b-b482-217ff884723a
  4. First PC build

in Windows 10 Customization
    First PC build: Yesterday i conpleted my first pc bulid. Everything works, however when i try to install windows 10 a flashing underscore appears. I have trued everything i can think of and have used my time since to look it up. Any help? Thank you....
  5. First PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First PC build: Hello, I just finished building my first PC. I got into the bios fine pc works fine. I bought windows 10 usb install at microcenter. I boot windows from bios and it takes me to a black screen menu where I can choose windows 64bit or 32bit. I click enter for the 64bit and...
  6. Windows 10 IOT Core , telnet on 8081 Could not open connection to the host, on port 8081:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 IOT Core , telnet on 8081 Could not open connection to the host, on port 8081:...: I am trying to telnet 8081 to iMX6 board having windows 10 IOT Core installed, but i am getting the error "Could not open connection to the host, on port 8081: connect failed" When i ping to the iMX6 machine i get a reply, my question is that , is IOT core has specific...
  7. Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?

Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json?: HI THERE, to Build an offline-first, data-driven PWA -CANNOT LOCATE project/package.json? Can only locate in C:\Users\MYUSER a package-lock?? I am stuck on step3 out of 10 https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/workbox-indexeddb/index.html?index=..%2F..index#2...
  8. localhost

localhost: I am still not able to configure localhost in windows 10. I am web developer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/localhost/ab2ec8c7-6da0-4753-b640-691c4254c5ac
  9. External data driven showing system reserved, unknown, not initialised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External data driven showing system reserved, unknown, not initialised: Hi I am using the seagate 2tb drive to transfer data to a backup using syncToy. The drive has been working normally but this time it took a long time to read ( slow moving green bar in address) It finally became unread by the pc so I attempted to rectify this by using...
  10. Loopback/localhost acces in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loopback/localhost acces in apps: This is aimed at Win 8, but should be the same for 10 As some of us have found out, modern apps such as Edge are not allowed to send network traffic to the local host, so things like media servers and routers do not work I have just been trying out some media server...