Windows 10: build-in camera
Discus and support build-in camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ACER laptop, my camera was working fine, then when I was on skype one day, it showed a black screen that said camera not found. As it said,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunshine62Deguara, Aug 16, 2020.
Thema:
build-in camera
Loading...
-
build-in camera - Similar Threads - build camera
-
Windows 11 Test Build Adds Per-App Camera, Microphone, and Location Controls for Desktop...
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 Test Build Adds Per-App Camera, Microphone, and Location Controls for Desktop...: Microsoft is testing a way to revoke camera, microphone, and location access for individual Win32 desktop programs in Windows 11, extending granular control that until now applied only to Microsoft Store apps. The capability surfaced in Windows Insider Preview Build... -
Camera not working on Windows 11 Build 26100 – tried all solutions, issue persists
in Windows 10 GamingCamera not working on Windows 11 Build 26100 – tried all solutions, issue persists: Hello everyone,I'm experiencing a persistent issue with the built-in camera on my laptop running Windows 11 Pro, Version 10.0.26100, Build 26100. The camera does not work in any application. Occasionally, it works briefly, but then it stops again. As shown in the attached... -
Camera not working on Windows 11 Build 26100 – tried all solutions, issue persists
in Windows 10 Software and AppsCamera not working on Windows 11 Build 26100 – tried all solutions, issue persists: Hello everyone,I'm experiencing a persistent issue with the built-in camera on my laptop running Windows 11 Pro, Version 10.0.26100, Build 26100. The camera does not work in any application. Occasionally, it works briefly, but then it stops again. As shown in the attached... -
How to set my laptop that it does not use my phone`s camera but the build in camera
in Windows 10 GamingHow to set my laptop that it does not use my phone`s camera but the build in camera: My laptop dont use the build in camera but instead it keeps on using my phones camera. how can i set it to use the build in camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-my-laptop-that-it-does-not-use-my/231cea1f-c254-4fd2-bed0-f5f321d66b30 -
How to set my laptop that it does not use my phone`s camera but the build in camera
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow to set my laptop that it does not use my phone`s camera but the build in camera: My laptop dont use the build in camera but instead it keeps on using my phones camera. how can i set it to use the build in camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-my-laptop-that-it-does-not-use-my/231cea1f-c254-4fd2-bed0-f5f321d66b30 -
Some built-in UWP apps such as notepad and camera are broken in Canary build 26016
in Windows 10 GamingSome built-in UWP apps such as notepad and camera are broken in Canary build 26016: I can't access Feedback Hub probably because of this issue.I can't even use the normal Win+Shift+S because it is broken.Here is the issue in action: google driveThe names of each broken UWP app are changed to their link i think... -
Some built-in UWP apps such as notepad and camera are broken in Canary build 26016
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSome built-in UWP apps such as notepad and camera are broken in Canary build 26016: I can't access Feedback Hub probably because of this issue.I can't even use the normal Win+Shift+S because it is broken.Here is the issue in action: google driveThe names of each broken UWP app are changed to their link i think... -
Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...
in Windows 10 GamingUpgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives... -
Upgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsUpgrade to Windows 11 Version 23H2 - Build in Camera is not detected as soon as Teams and...: Hi,I have updated my PC to the Windows 11 Version 23H2, however I can see the camera in Device Manager and in the Camera App it is working, as soon as Microsoft Teams or Zoom are launched it crashes the buildt camera and does not show in the Device Manager anymore and gives...