Windows 10: Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

Discus and support Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, We have recently migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. When we are building our code in Windows 10, we are getting the build error such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S Parthasarathi, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

Greetings,

We have recently migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

When we are building our code in Windows 10, we are getting the build error such as 255="null" and 2="null".

We have no clue how to fix this build error.

We are facing this build error after we migrated to Windows 10.

Our Code was successfully built when we used Windows 7 OS.

Please see the build error in the below mentioned log.

Error:

2020-02-12 18:19:46 t-58 WARNING: Error: 255="null" when executing [C:\Clones\Exp\TSP_VOB\Build\bin\bldcomp.bat, libVAL, OSE]2020-01-09 08:50:55 t-52 WARNING: Error: 2="null" when executing [G:\TSP_VOB\Build\bin\bldcomp.bat, libVAL, OSE]

Here bldcomp.bat is the batch file which will invoke the make file the make file inturn will invoke the make.exe,libVAL is the component to be build and the OSE is the configuration for which the build is done.

Here bldcomp.bat, libVAL and OSE is fed to the processbuilder java process as inputs, while the build is going on the buildprocessbuilder is interrupted with the error code 2="null" and 255="null"

Please see the environment details below.

Rhapsody 8.0.5Java Version 7Visual studio 2005gcc version 4.2.3Windows Version : Windows 10

Note :

1The configuration can be of any specific target such as OSEarm,WinXPDesktop simulation,WinCE and Lint.

2The Component can be Utilities,SIM,OSAL,ARCOM,FD,VAL,TRF,SVAL and MSW

3The build error is appearing in any component and in any configuration randomlymeaning issue place is not definite.

4This build went through fine with out any issues on Windows 7 OS, now we are facing this build errors in Windows 10 OS.

Please help us to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance,

S.Parthasarathi

:)

S Parthasarathi, Feb 14, 2020

2. Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

Greetings,

We have recently migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

When we are building our code in Windows 10, we are getting the build error such as 255="null" and 2="null".

We have no clue how to fix this build error.

We are facing this build error after we migrated to Windows 10.

Our Code was successfully built when we used Windows 7 OS.

Please see the build error in the below mentioned log.

Error:

Here bldcomp.bat is the batch file which will invoke the make file the make file inturn will invoke the make.exe,libVAL is the component to be build and the OSE is the configuration for which the build is done.

Here bldcomp.bat, libVAL and OSE is fed to the processbuilder java process as inputs, while the build is going on the build(processbuilder) is interrupted with the error code 2="null" and 255="null"

Please see the environment details below.

Note :

1)The configuration can be of any specific target such as OSE(arm),WinXP(Desktop simulation),WinCE and Lint.

2)The Component can be Utilities,SIM,OSAL,ARCOM,FD,VAL,TRF,SVAL and MSW

3)The build error is appearing in any component and in any configuration randomly(meaning issue place is not definite).

4)This build went through fine with out any issues on Windows 7 OS, now we are facing this build errors in Windows 10 OS.

Please help us to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance,

S.Parthasarathi

S Parthasarathi, Feb 14, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    ie error null?

After some research into the ie error windows cannot null where all my bookmarks and links give a blank page and this error then load, sometimes several times.. and yes as a workaround I am using firefox.

Can I remove this component from windows?

freeboy, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

Windows 10 message "(null), (null), Get language name failed!"

I am getting the following error message at opening of Windows 10: "(null), (null), Get language name failed!"

I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 a few weeks before the expiry of the offer. I very soon switched Windows' language from Spanish to English and since then I am getting the above error message. Nothing really bad is happening to the system, which seems to
    be working fine, but I would like to know why I get this message and how to get rid rid of it. Any assistance with this would be highly appreciated.

AEC

Barchettta, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

1. Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS - Similar Threads - Build getting failed

2. null data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    null data: null data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null-data/c5c86e9b-2b68-48bd-bc53-6413aca945f0
  3. null data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    null data: null data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null-data/c5c86e9b-2b68-48bd-bc53-6413aca945f0
  4. how to get rid of null printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of null printer: in windows update advanced option i have hp other hardware printer null printer have installed and keeps coming back how to get rid of it. greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-null-printer/3f225fcb-142e-461c-b818-6bc89bad5c6c
  5. how to get rid of null printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of null printer: in windows update advanced option i have hp other hardware printer null printer have installed and keeps coming back how to get rid of it. greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-null-printer/3f225fcb-142e-461c-b818-6bc89bad5c6c
  6. Null

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Null: NullNullNullNullNullNullNullNullNull https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null/93a46ca9-7b66-472c-ae29-42f06a443709
  7. null

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    null: after I rebooted my computer, a file without an extention came up. It was called null. Any idea of what this meant? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null/a719fb29-1b8f-4ad3-b6b6-bc6c932ee468
  8. Null sessions are enables

in Windows 10 Customization
    Null sessions are enables: I ran a third party system mechanic app on my computer and the following came up after analyzing: Null sessions are enables. A hacker can connect to your computer using an unauthenticated "null" session. Should I be concerned about this? Are there actions I can take....
  9. Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Build is getting failed with error code 2=“null” and 255=“null” in Windows 10 OS: Greetings, We have recently migrated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. When we are building our code in Windows 10, we are getting the build error such as 255="null" and 2="null". We have no clue how to fix this build error. We are facing this build error after we migrated...
  10. (NULL) ERROR CODE 0xC00F012

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    (NULL) ERROR CODE 0xC00F012: WHEN I TRY TO ACTIVATE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE COMES UP (NULL) ERROR CODE 0xC00F012 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null-error-code-0xc00f012/c1f85446-bb6f-427d-9808-0052d902076e