Windows 10: Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build

Discus and support Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, since a few days I see the message my build will retire om juli 31 2020. the system seems to think I am on build Windows 10 Insider Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Guiszappelin, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build

Hi,

since a few days I see the message my build will retire om juli 31 2020.

the system seems to think I am on build Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.19613.1005 rs_prerelease installed on: De installatie is voltooid op ‎29-‎4-‎2020

But I am on build 20150 , How can I convince my system it is up to date

Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build d1641fe8-2300-419e-a2c9-297de184d752?upload=true.png

:)

Guiszappelin, Jul 20, 2020
  2. DUCKS1951 Win User

Windows will expire Build 14915

I am running Windows 10 Build 14915. Today when I booted computer, I am receiving message that you build of windows will expire on 10/01/2016.

Is there a new build coming out. This build came out August 26.

Thanks,

Tony

DUCKS1951, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

Hi Jackson.

Based on the information provided, your Surface Pro is running the right edition, but it is on a preview build of Windows 10 at the moment that is still under development.

That build in particular has a bug that is triggering the soon expired prompt.

I recommend you try upgrading to a more recent build such as 18305 which was released just this week and is the last build for the year.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If that does not work and no new builds download, then you need to download the latest preview ISO then perform a repair upgrade offline.

Step 1: Go to
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Scroll down to the bottom, click in the list box

Click 'Windows Insider Preview - Build 18290" - the first one.

After downloading.

Right click the ISO file

Click Open with > File Explorer

Start setup then go through the installation to upgrade to it.

You can then check for updates and download build 18305.

If you don't want to continue with preview builds, your next option is to factory reset using the Surface Pro recovery image.

If you need steps for that, let me know.

Andre for Directly, Jul 20, 2020
  4. CrazyKats Win User

Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build

This build of Windows will expire soon.

You are on an older build.

Go here and get the iso for build 16193 (Insider) or

15063 (non Insider).

CrazyKats, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build

1. Build will expire, but I am on the a recent build - Similar Threads - Build expire recent

2. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  3. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  4. Which build I am on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which build I am on: Per my update history the last feature update I had was 8/26/21 Build 22000.132. When I check which Build my insider account it says i received an update to Build 22000.466. Whichever build I have keeps encountering a problem and restarts several times a day.Can anyone give...
  5. This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error

in Windows 10 News
    This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error: [ATTACH]If you have enlisted in the Windows Insider Program to get an Insider preview build of Windows well ahead of any standard users, then it […] This article This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows Build to Expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Build to Expire: I am getting this message but I purchased the Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. I have the receipt in my email for $99. What is going on? I've read that soon my laptop will restart every 2 hours and etc...... What is the deal????...
  7. Windows Build Expiration Notification

Windows Build Expiration Notification: Hello, I keep getting the following message each time I start up my pc, "Your build of Windows will expire on 7/31/2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information". Windows Update has no new updates. I am a Windows Insider and opted...
  8. Will my Windows build expire?

Will my Windows build expire?: Hi there, I have recently moved to the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Programme from the Dev Channel. I am on build 20161, and every time I boot my computer, it warns me that my build of windows will expire soon. Will the build still expire even though I am the Beta...
  9. This build would expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This build would expire soon: Split from this thread. Hi I am getting the same error, i have never upgraded my op system this is what was delivered on my laptop all i have done is just Updates, so how has these happened. Paul J...
  10. This build of windows will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This build of windows will expire soon.: I am getting a this build of windows will expire soon popup on Windows Insider Build 20161.1000. How do i sole this. I have checked that my account is still there in windows insider? submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...