Windows 10: Building a Great Hosted Web App

Discus and support Building a Great Hosted Web App in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hosted Web Apps, the Windows bridge for web applications, have become a popular choice among developers for building Universal Windows Platform (UWP)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building a Great Hosted Web App

Source: Building a Great Hosted Web App | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2016

2. One Drive Personal and PC

Hey Jeff, no problem. I love coming here to chat and help where I can. There's quite a number of volunteers that do it, occasionally staff from Microsoft and their support vendors, and at times even team members from the groups that build the software.

Indeed I do work at Teleflora. Our parent company is out in west LA, but I'm in Oklahoma City with our web hosting group, going on my 8th year.

Anyway to answer your question, just marking the "answer" button like you did earlier is great, thanks a ton.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 17, 2016
  3. Can i remove the setting (Language preferences) button from On-screen Keyboard?

Hello Jennifer,

Please find my answers bellow :

• Is your PC connected to a Domain? No it’s not connected to a domain for now
    • Are you using a Windows Server? If so, which version are you using? Are you using any application to manage your server.
      I’m using windows server only to host my web app, and my device (windows enterprise) is simply like a browser that displays that app and it’s having a local user only.
    • What is the build and version of your operating system?
      MS Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.540)

Thanks

Ayoub Meziani, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

Building a Great Hosted Web App

1. Building a Great Hosted Web App - Similar Threads - Building Great Hosted

2. Web Hosting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Hosting: Hello everyone. I am hoping that someone could help me with hosting a WordPress website on my Windows computer... I have got Apache and MySQL running in the Xammp control panel but I get directed to a blue page that says "Internet Information Service" when I visit...
  3. Windows 10 2004's new Hosted App Model is pretty great - MSPoweruser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004's new Hosted App Model is pretty great - MSPoweruser: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SilverseeLives [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mgpf/windows_10_2004s_new_hosted_app_model_is_pretty/
  4. The Great Disappearing Notepad App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Great Disappearing Notepad App: My cousin said this was the place to come for help with W10, so I'm here. For some unknown reason my Notepad app (Pictured Below) vanished somehow. I tried looking everywhere to find it again. I checked default apps and everything. Normally, I simply type Notepad in the...
  5. "A great app is on it's way!"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "A great app is on it's way!": i noticed on my start menu a tile that just says "A Great App is on its way!", how do i know what app is downloading? its been stuck like that for a few hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/8ce195ed-146f-4918-94c5-b368bd7360ac
  6. "A great app is on it's way!"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "A great app is on it's way!": I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/72d1f04e-28ed-46a2-b9ab-87916f394d6f
  7. A Great App is on it's way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Great App is on it's way?: [img] As you can see in the image, I have 5 tiles of it. Any one know what they are? They send me to the store when I click on them. 17577
  8. Keeping your Hosted Web App secure

in Windows 10 News
    Keeping your Hosted Web App secure: Hosted Web Apps running on Windows 10 benefit from the web platform improvements and updates implemented in Microsoft Edge, the default bowser of Windows 10. That same web platform and its new rendering engine also power Hosted Web Apps. When it comes to security, this...
  9. Building great touchpad experience for web with Pointer Events

in Windows 10 News
    Building great touchpad experience for web with Pointer Events: Most web pages don’t fit on one screen, so good scrolling behavior is an integral part of a good web browser. It’s so crucial to the user experience that we have spent a lot of time optimizing page scrolling, with great results. Since launching Microsoft Edge, we’ve...
  10. Hosted Web Apps: Go Beyond the App

in Windows 10 News
    Hosted Web Apps: Go Beyond the App: We’ve talked about the right kind of app to start with for a Hosted Web App, and we’ve talked about why Hosted Web Apps are a good approach for a number of media partners. In this post, we’ll talk about how the app features and Windows APIs can be used to engage your users in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msapp-error.html