Windows 10: Building a holographic development team

Discus and support Building a holographic development team in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building a holographic development team

Source: Building a holographic development team | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Jimbohalo10, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Hololense applications

Hello.I was wondering about the hololense's application support.Can it run regular EXE files,such as Rainmeter?If not,could someone perhaps ask the hololense team to add support for EXE files?I would
    really love to have my rainmeter holographic interface on a real hologram.

Binary_Byte, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

Building a holographic development team

1. Building a holographic development team - Similar Threads - Building holographic development

2. Windows Developer team shares upcoming dev events

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer team shares upcoming dev events: One of the things we all love about being part of an awesome tech community are the opportunities we have to come together at events throughout the year, learning and sharing with one another. To help bring our greater community together more this year, we decided to curate...
  3. Holographic entry in Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holographic entry in Start menu: After updating to W10 1903, I noticed I have an entry for something called Holographic (below Xbox in picture). If I click the entry, nothing opens and a DistributedCom Error 10001 is logged in Events log. Searches for Holographic tell me this thing is related to Mixed...
  4. Holographic reisdual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Holographic reisdual files: I uninstalled holographic but I still have 72 residual files left, 26 are in C:\Windows\Servicing\Packages and the rest in various places, can I remove them? 127479
  5. What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    What's new for developers in Microsoft Teams: Change Log The change log lists changes to the Microsoft Teams platform and this document set. At times entries may be used to call attention to a new feature that is simply of interest to Teams developers. Date Notes Changed topics 04/17/2018 replyToID has been added...
  6. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  7. Asset creation for holographic apps

in Windows 10 News
    Asset creation for holographic apps: We’re now a week into the Share Your Idea and the community has suggested over 3,000 ideas. Keep the ideas coming, and don’t forget to tell us which ideas are your favorite by voting for ideas (click the star). The ideas that are most likely to be chosen for the voting phase...
  8. Developers will receive Windows Holographic kits at GDC 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Developers will receive Windows Holographic kits at GDC 2017: In June 2016, Microsoft announced it would open Windows Holographic to all devices starting in 2017. It was followed in December by the announcement of the minimum specs required for the feature to work with Windows 10 PCs. This new feature and the respective set of...
  9. Windows Holographic Shell Demo

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic Shell Demo: I’m at the Intel Developer Forum here in San Francisco this week. Intel has been such an incredible partner of Microsoft for so long, it was an honor to be on stage with Brian Krzanich to discuss our work together on mixed reality. I loved hearing about all the ways Intel is...
  10. Learn Windows Holographic Today

in Windows 10 News
    Learn Windows Holographic Today: Xzm8_s05mm8 The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. After a year of building excitement, Alex Kipman has announced that invitations to preorder the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition are starting to go out and that devices will start shipping on March 30,...