Windows 10: Building a more accessible web platform

Discus and support Building a more accessible web platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In February we shared our roadmap for empowering all Microsoft Edge customers through accessibility and inclusive design. Today, we’re excited to share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building a more accessible web platform

Source: Building a more accessible web platform | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2016

2. CANT WATCH WEBSITE VIDEO MATERIAL

It is possible these web sites are detecting the browser and/or platform and delivering Flash to some and HTML5 to others. It could be the web site is incorrectly determining that your platform supports Flash and not HTML5. Worth checking with one or
    more sites to see how they operate.

Trevor J Lawrence, Apr 19, 2016
  3. eBay app on windows 10 not supported?

Yup, ebay have pulled the app from all Windows 10 platforms so you can only access it via web browser now in W10.

MarkInKent, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Building a more accessible web platform

1. Building a more accessible web platform - Similar Threads - Building more accessible

2. can i build an Access database to share on the Web?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i build an Access database to share on the Web?: anyways so i need DATABASE for login/singup thing how do i make it with 2023 microsoft acces database? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-build-an-access-database-to-share-on-the-web/805e670b-98a5-4122-8ffd-6fcb4ce52b90
  3. can i build an Access database to share on the Web?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i build an Access database to share on the Web?: anyways so i need DATABASE for login/singup thing how do i make it with 2023 microsoft acces database? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-build-an-access-database-to-share-on-the-web/805e670b-98a5-4122-8ffd-6fcb4ce52b90
  4. can i build an Access database to share on the Web?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Web Platform Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Platform Installer: Hi All,I am not able to see any product or application to install from web platform installer on my windows server 2016 .Can some one help .I need to install PHP Manager ....
  6. Web Platform Installer

Web Platform Installer: Hi All,I am not able to see any product or application to install from web platform installer on my windows server 2016 .Can some one help .I need to install PHP Manager ....
  7. Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...

Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...: When I click on Web Platform Installer in Internet Informational Services it always says Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module is already running. How do I fix this?...
  8. Web Platform Customizations: what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web Platform Customizations: what is it?: Hi. I noticed, using Autoruns, that since few days in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components there is "Web Platform Customizations" (C:\Windows\SysWow64\ie4uinit.exe). I've searched for it on Google but I've not found anything interesting. What is it?...
  9. Accessibility: More inclusive web with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility: More inclusive web with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10: Microsoft is committed to accessibility as a core part of software design, and today we would like to share more about how Microsoft Edge is evolving to improve support for assistive technology beyond what was possible in Internet Explorer. Inclusive development is a...
  10. Building a more interoperable Web with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Building a more interoperable Web with Microsoft Edge: Over the past year the Microsoft Edge team has been hard at work on a new browser engine that will be better than ever at correctly, quickly, and reliably rendering the Web. As a user, your favorite web sites will just work, and as a web developer, you will find that...