Windows 10: Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?

Discus and support Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Context: I am building a PC for the first time and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM on disc.While dealing with the realization that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RolandNadeau, May 5, 2021.

1. Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?

Context: I am building a PC for the first time and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM on disc.While dealing with the realization that my PC build does not have a disc drive, I am also concerned that this license will not work for my PC. I haven't opened the envelope containing the disc yet.Here's the link where I bought it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSHDJ4O/Question: Presumably, there is a license key in the envelope. Should I assume that this license key will work when I try to register Windows?

:)

RolandNadeau, May 5, 2021

2. Is it legal to install windows 10 home 64 bit with oem system builder license on brand new personal pc/laptop to personal use

To the authority microsoft party

Please make sure

That oem sisytem builder license

Legal to install for personal pc/laptop or personal laptop?

I bought a laptop without operating system

And then I bought a windows 10 64 bit with oem system builder license

Is it legal to install windows 10 64 bit with oem system builder license to my new laptop?

Cause i am not an system builder . I am just an civil servant in my country

WidiaAstuti, May 5, 2021
  3. Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder

Dear All,

A few years back I bought a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder disk. Loaded it and spent a lot of time creating a configuration that I wanted. When completed, I imaged the build and have it stored on a separate detachable drive.
    What I want to do is take that same image and load it to a new machine that I just built from the ground up. This would be very convenient for me as the build / image is already configured. I understand that the OEM software mates itself to the mother board
    of one and only one computer. So what I am wondering is if I can load the image to the new machine and just buy a new OEM product key and update the product key during the installation? This would save me a ton of time, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott

scott21044, May 5, 2021
  4. Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?

May i install a fresh windows 10 home 64 bit with oem system builder license on my new laptop?

(my laptop does not have any operating system) so i have bought a windows 10 with oem sytem builder license.

My laptop just for personal use and i am not a system builder.

I mean.. it is legal to install windows 10 home 64 bit with oem system builder license on my personal laptop?

I use this laptop for work cause i am an civil servant in my country.

WidiaAstuti, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?

1. Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work? - Similar Threads - Building bought Pro

2. Is OEM okay for system builders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OEM okay for system builders?: Hi. I'm a student and building my own computer. I'm interested in security such as tpm and so want professional edition. I know that in the past a security conscious 'education' edition was available to students but that it's now only available through an institution. So, my...
  3. Can I use system builder oem windows 10 on my own build?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use system builder oem windows 10 on my own build?: I am planning on building a computer with all parts in a year. If i get system builder OEM license which is cheaper, is it allowed? i see people saying its allowed on articles and stuff... but microsoft says its not allowed for personal use and only if you sell the pc... I am...
  4. System Restore - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit: I have used System Restore to good effect many time through the many versions of Microsoft Windows and it has solved a lot of problems for me. My present computer is about six months old and is very fast and connects to the internet instantly using the new Microsoft Edge...
  5. Windows 10 64 bit intall not working on new PC build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 bit intall not working on new PC build.: Hello, I am new to all of this, and just completed my first PC build. When I use my windows 10 usb when booting, I receive the option for 64 bit or 32 bit. When I select the 64 bit, I get the attached error. I am able to boot with the 32 bit option, but have the hardware...
  6. Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder

Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder: Dear All, A few years back I bought a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder disk. Loaded it and spent a lot of time creating a configuration that I wanted. When completed, I imaged the build and have it stored on a separate detachable drive. What I want...
  7. Installing Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OEM version

Installing Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OEM version: Hello Community: I recently changed out my desktop PC's motherboard because I had accidentally damaged pins in the socket. I found the exact board that shipped with my HP ENVY CTO. My pre-changeout O/S was Windows 10 Pro digital license upgrade from Microsoft. When I tried...
  8. change windows 10 pro 32 bit to 64 bit system

change windows 10 pro 32 bit to 64 bit system: I have window 10 pro v. 1809 32 bit with x64 base processor I want to change it to window 10 Pro 1809 64 bit. how to do that ??? what effect to my office 32 bit , video editor 32 bit... etc ???...
  9. Just installed a Win 10 Home 64 bit System Builder OEM

Just installed a Win 10 Home 64 bit System Builder OEM: Hi, I have read several posts regarding the System Builder version of Windows before posting this as I can't find the answer I'm looking for. I recently build my own desktop computer and not knowing the difference, ordered the System Builder OEM version of Windows 10....
  10. Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?

Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?: Lets say I want to build my own system, can I buy Windows 10 OEM and use it legally? I know that Windows 8 OEM introduced this allowance, but 8.1 OEM got rid of it. So, what's the score with Win10 OEM? 53037