Windows 10: Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code

Discus and support Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I've been thinking of building a new pc and so I have started doing that. I bought a windows 10 code from a third party website but could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrandonKwok111, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code

Recently I've been thinking of building a new pc and so I have started doing that. I bought a windows 10 code from a third party website but could not find it in my e-mail. Asking if there is anything I can do.

:)

BrandonKwok111, Feb 25, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 25, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code

1. Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code - Similar Threads - Building computer lost

2. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211, that there has been a hardware change to the computer. The computer is brand new, just out of the box. Any idea why it is showing this error?...
  3. New Build PC - Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Build PC - Activating Windows 10: Hello everyone,Wasn't sure how to search for this problem, but I built a new PC yesterday and I purchased a Home OEM edition key online. During the installation, it asked for the key, which I entered, then I put in my Microsoft Account information. Everything seemed fine....
  4. Activation Windows 10 New Build

Activation Windows 10 New Build: I built a new pc with all new parts. My old pc has a retail key. I uninstalled the key correctly on the old computer, no problem. The build went awesome by the way my first time. When I went through the media tool installation process it took my key so I didn't think anything...
  5. Activating Windows on a new computer build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows on a new computer build: I am currently about to build a new computer using the gpu and psu of my old one and replacing all of the parts. My current computer has windows activated through a digital license which was received through the free update to windows 10 after using a windows 7 product key. I...
  6. Windows Activation on a new build

Windows Activation on a new build: Sorry in advance if I'm getting redundant, just want to get everything right. I was preparing for a new build and the plan to give my son the old computer. I asked the community how it would work with the activation and received prompt responses. So in preparation I...
  7. Lost Windows 10 activation code

Lost Windows 10 activation code: I purchased my windows 10 licence in 2017 but I can't find the activation key again. I need help. My windows is now asking me to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-10-activation-code/a1c76d4d-d33c-41f7-9bbc-c7c51eeadc71
  8. Activation Code Lost

Activation Code Lost: I just got a new computer ( Self- build, so no company to contact for the key ) and I was sure to link my windows to my account. When I finally had time to transfer all my stuff to my new computer and finally use it I quickly had a problem. My windows needed a key to work. I...
  9. Activating Windows 10 new build

Activating Windows 10 new build: So I have a new pc build and try to activate Windows 10 pro (digital license) from a SSD of my previous build. I can't activate it (see pic 1) If i use the troubleshoot option, i get an error (see pic 2 in comments) Can anyone help me out? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Activation on new Build

Windows 10 Activation on new Build: Hope I'm right, log on to my Microsoft Account so now they have my key right? Building new machine with new board and cpu, if I read right I load new windows10 on new build then log into my Microsoft account for new hardware change? The machine I have now has a digital key....