Windows 10: building new pc

Discus and support building new pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by billnix, Dec 19, 2019.

1. billnix Win User

building new pc

building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already.

:)

billnix, Dec 19, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Jacko28er Win User

building new pc

New Gaming Build

Hey all,

I'm looking to upgrade my PC as it's getting fairly old now and showing its age. Would you be able to provide me with some feedback on the below build.

I'm using a 1.5k budget.

Cheap Laptops, Tablet PC, and Cheap LED TVs | Ebuyer.com

The GPU isn't listed, but I will be using a GTX 970 and I also have a Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB mainly for my OS. (SSD was added recently to my current rig).

All feedback / suggestions welcome.

Many thanks,

Jacko28er, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

building new pc

1. building new pc - Similar Threads - building

2. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  3. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  4. I have tried to build the Windows driver Samples using Microsoft documentation ,One of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried to build the Windows driver Samples using Microsoft documentation ,One of the...: >>> [Device Install UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices - Root\Sysvad_ComponentizedAudioSample] >>> Section start 2024/03/22 14:18:35.193 cmd: C:\\tools\\devcon install ComponentizedAudioSample.inf Root\Sysvad_ComponentizedAudioSample ndv: INF path:...
  5. I have tried to build the Windows driver Samples using Microsoft documentation ,One of the...

I have tried to build the Windows driver Samples using Microsoft documentation ,One of the...: >>> [Device Install UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices - Root\Sysvad_ComponentizedAudioSample] >>> Section start 2024/03/22 14:18:35.193 cmd: C:\\tools\\devcon install ComponentizedAudioSample.inf Root\Sysvad_ComponentizedAudioSample ndv: INF path:...
  6. I have tried to build the Windows driver Samples using Microsoft documentation ,One of the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  8. Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous windows os build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous windows os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on new laptop and starting updating think it upgraded the windows os build number and I'm trying to retrieve old windows os build number and...
  9. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  10. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...