Windows 10: Building new system

Discus and support Building new system in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm building a new windows 10 system for a friend out of town. I've created a login so I can preinstall a bunch of software for them, but now I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fliberdygibits, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Building new system

I'm building a new windows 10 system for a friend out of town. I've created a login so I can preinstall a bunch of software for them, but now I want to set it so when they get it they will be asked for new account info and be able to create their own login. I've done this sort of thing years ago but I'm wondering if someone can point me at some info on doing that with the latest windows 10 Home?

submitted by /u/fliberdygibits
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fliberdygibits, Sep 29, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 29, 2020
  3. New System build Suggestions

Case is final and already bought

SilverStone GD09B
    PSU is also already bought
    And Motherboard

Durvelle27, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Building new system

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Building new system

1. Building new system - Similar Threads - Building system

2. OS Build 10.0.22631.2338 System type NUC11PAHi7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS Build 10.0.22631.2338 System type NUC11PAHi7: I had bought NUC11PAHi7 from Amazon with Windows 11 Pro preinstalled. Used it for three years and one day the PC will not turn on, no-power. So I took out the M.2 NVME drive and used a usb adapter and plugged it in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, however the M.2 drive now has a...
  3. OS Build 10.0.22631.2338 System type NUC11PAHi7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS Build 10.0.22631.2338 System type NUC11PAHi7: I had bought NUC11PAHi7 from Amazon with Windows 11 Pro preinstalled. Used it for three years and one day the PC will not turn on, no-power. So I took out the M.2 NVME drive and used a usb adapter and plugged it in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, however the M.2 drive now has a...
  4. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  5. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  6. Frequent Hang of Windows 11 System After Installing October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Hang of Windows 11 System After Installing October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build...: Hi All,My Dell Desktop running Windows 11, became unstable after the installation of the patch: October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build 22621.2506 Preview.The only way to Restart is to Power Off the System completely and do a Cold Restart Again.Is this a known issue and or there...
  7. Frequent Hang of Windows 11 System After Installing October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build...

Frequent Hang of Windows 11 System After Installing October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build...: Hi All,My Dell Desktop running Windows 11, became unstable after the installation of the patch: October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build 22621.2506 Preview.The only way to Restart is to Power Off the System completely and do a Cold Restart Again.Is this a known issue and or there...
  8. Unavailable Earth Moon Solar System ISS Road Highway All Category Building Places

Unavailable Earth Moon Solar System ISS Road Highway All Category Building Places: Utfhidukfid7ufrduuiiutfsfd6urkrhifdr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unavailable-earth-moon-solar-system-iss-road/1dc98ed1-e53b-4be5-9443-d8cbc56c9fff
  9. Neither Windows 10 nor 11 work on new build. System crashes or freezes after taking updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither Windows 10 nor 11 work on new build. System crashes or freezes after taking updates.: I just finished. Uildinf anew pc. I initially installed windows 11 but the co.puter kept freezing even before I could install updates. It would be a screen freez on the desktop or even on the windows login screen, this would require a hard power cycle since even ctrl,alt, del...
  10. Neither Windows 10 nor 11 work on new build. System crashes or freezes after taking updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Neither Windows 10 nor 11 work on new build. System crashes or freezes after taking updates.: I just finished. Uildinf anew pc. I initially installed windows 11 but the co.puter kept freezing even before I could install updates. It would be a screen freez on the desktop or even on the windows login screen, this would require a hard power cycle since even ctrl,alt, del...