Windows 10: Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

Discus and support Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Recently at //BUILD/ 2015 and in the Microsoft Edge Web Platform Summit, we have talked about how our focus on bringing our teams and the technologies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...nd-whats-next/

:)

Brink, May 7, 2015

2. What is the next communicator?

Well, I don't know much about E7, but E6 hasn't received any OS updates since Belle release in February. There was just one small fix for message character count.

Belle is still full of bugs and is very unpractical for business use.

But what is more unpleasant - many 3rd party software developers do not bother themselves to deal with Symbian anymore. For example, a major bank in my country issued a mobile app - for iOS and Android only, local news channel issued a mobile app - for iOS,
    Android and WP only. And so on. Even Facebook issued their dedicated app for Symbian almost a year later than it was issued for other systems.

Nokia Store is full of useless rubbish apps.

Symbian's dead, only blind cannot see it.

fsa259, you might want to check this topic for example:

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965

Vitoro---01, May 7, 2015
  3. sygo Win User
    What is the next communicator?

Microsoft apps in E7 is not that user friendly. MS Office Mobile for Nokia Belle is different from the MS Office Mobile for WP.

sygo, May 7, 2015
Thema:

Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

1. Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next - Similar Threads - Building vorlon help

2. How can I post to Developer Community?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I post to Developer Community?: Here: How can I create a named pipe?, Nikhar_K suggested I submit the question to Developer Community.But when I go to Developer Community and click Ask a question, I'm taken to the following blank...
  3. What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???: I joined this community on November 20 trying to get an answer to computer problems that I am now having due to some recent Windows 10 updates that caused my Microsoft LifeCam HD-5001 to stop working... my speakers don't work says "The Audio Service is not running.... only...
  4. community help

in Windows 10 Customization
    community help: Why is it everytime I have a problem then go to windows.com for help, the issues are always years old and the thread is always closed? also Why is it that the expert response to every problem is "try this and if this doesnt work, then try this, then you might could try...
  5. All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community: Any game I attempt to play crashes anywhere from 10 min in to 20 min into the games. I have the latest NVIDIA Drivers. Even downloaded GeForce Experience to ensure my graphic drivers are up to-date I have all the Window updates after doing a clean re-install of Windows...
  6. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the next build? 10166 runs too well: Seeking for the latest release? If 10176 is illegal then give me another release to test.... 8203
  7. What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP)..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP)..: Right now I've got the following set up: fbl_awsome1501 but should it be: fbl_impressive?? [img] TIA, Jeff *Smile 4146
  8. Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse

in Windows 10 News
    Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse: Every year, we ask for just a few minutes of your time so that we can better understand how the developer community uses the Windows platform and tooling. The survey is a collaboration between Windows engineering, Visual Studio engineering, Microsoft Store engineering, and...
  9. Building a holographic development team

in Windows 10 News
    Building a holographic development team: We’re now two days into the Share Your Idea project, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest and creativity that’s already poured out. Earlier this week, a few of us shared #MadeWithHoloLens videos and images to spark discussion and show what’s possible. We have...
  10. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next: It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most about what our players and fans want us to make. Over the past few weeks, we asked our Microsoft Casual Games players which...