Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

Discus and support Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Recently at //BUILD/ 2015 and in the Microsoft Edge Web Platform Summit, we have talked about how our focus on bringing our teams and the technologies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...nd-whats-next/

:)

Brink, May 7, 2015
  2. Vitoro---01 Win User

What is the next communicator?

Well, I don't know much about E7, but E6 hasn't received any OS updates since Belle release in February. There was just one small fix for message character count.

Belle is still full of bugs and is very unpractical for business use.

But what is more unpleasant - many 3rd party software developers do not bother themselves to deal with Symbian anymore. For example, a major bank in my country issued a mobile app - for iOS and Android only, local news channel issued a mobile app - for iOS,
    Android and WP only. And so on. Even Facebook issued their dedicated app for Symbian almost a year later than it was issued for other systems.

Nokia Store is full of useless rubbish apps.

Symbian's dead, only blind cannot see it.

fsa259, you might want to check this topic for example:

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965

Vitoro---01, May 7, 2015
  3. sygo Win User
    What is the next communicator?

Microsoft apps in E7 is not that user friendly. MS Office Mobile for Nokia Belle is different from the MS Office Mobile for WP.

sygo, May 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next - Similar Threads - Building vorlon help

2. No pinch zoom option. Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pinch zoom option. Help!!: I am utterly disgusted with this computer. I can't figure out how to stop it from zooming in and out. It also keeps jumping from page to page. I've watched a few videos online, but I don't seem to have the option they keep suggesting (pinch zoom). Please help! Seriously...
  3. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  4. Windows 10 Installation Loop Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Loop Help: It wont let me install windows 10, it keeps asking me to setup Windows, even though ive already downloaded it. I had windows 10 before but i wanted to use windows 7 for a while. But after i try to go back to windows 10 it wont let me. While upgrading to windows 10 it kept...
  5. Partions help

in Windows 10 Support
    Partions help: A few days ago i lost everything on my computer, still not sure why ! Now i have these partition's ..... is there any way i can open them and look to see if my whole system that i lost pictures,file & documents are on one of them ??? And can i get them back if i find it ???...
  6. What Button? I do not see one!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Button? I do not see one!: "Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:" What Button? I do not see one !...
  7. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...
  8. Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1808 build 10730.20030 - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1808 build 10730.20030 - August 15: If you're an Office Insider enrolled in the Monthly Channel (Targeted) level, keep reading to see what's new in Version 1808 (Build 10730.20030). Read more: Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office...
  9. Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14: Insider level Version Current Build Release Date Insider (formerly Insider Fast) 1809 10809.20001 August 14, 2018 Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support See also: Insider release notes for Office 2016 for Windows desktop - Office...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy. Build 17738.rs5_release 180810-1706

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy. Build 17738.rs5_release 180810-1706: No sound from my Soundblaster Audigy 5RX board. Updated the drivers and still no sound. Sound does come through the headphones when selected and my ASUS monitor when it is selected but nothing from the soundboard....