Windows 10: Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer...

Discus and support Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So essentially I get a big ol VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. Games run amazingly for 2 minutes before crashing and giving the most vague video errors.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A_Hideous_Beast, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer...

So essentially I get a big ol VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. Games run amazingly for 2 minutes before crashing and giving the most vague video errors. But event viewer never mentions anything gpu related, but it does show liscensing errors, and I get multipule instances of this error in a system scan:

Computer problems update: So I am suspecting my GPU, and my hardware in general, are actually FINE. The Event Viewer mentioned Liscencing issues.

Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\en-US\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Default-Security.Resources, version 10.0.19041.1, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'en-US', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} New owner: Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Default-Security.Resources, version 10.0.19041.1, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'en-US', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} 2020-09-25 21:47:08, Info CSI 0000006d Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\en-US\ is owned twice or has its security set twice

I downloaded windowa from MS directly, friends came over and reseated the GPU, Ram, everything. Did bios and driver updates, did a whole new windows install from one of their usb drives.

So what is it? A gpu thing? Or an OS thing?

submitted by /u/A_Hideous_Beast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/A_Hideous_Beast, Sep 26, 2020

2. Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

For those that updated to Cat 11.4 could you check the event viewer's Administrative Events (type Event Viewer in Start's search box, click on it, let it load, then select Custom View then Admin. Events) to see if you are getting: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010, E10F6C3A-F1AE-4ADC-AA9D-2FE6552566 errors? To check if you are continuing to get them pick a specific time to reboot and once back up to desktop check the event viewer again to see if the error pops up again at the time the PC shutdown.

EastCoasthandle, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 26, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer...

Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer...

1. Built a PC for the first time. Keep getting a Blue screen video error. Event viewer... - Similar Threads - Built Keep getting

2. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  3. event viewer keep getting crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer keep getting crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ8vcqtIcxG5aM4axNRfZxp2QCja0ZKs/view?usp=sharing event log link7800x3d3080 evgaROG-THOR-1200Psux670e hero mobo 64gb ddr5 ram need help please...
  4. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  5. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  6. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  8. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  9. my pc keep getting blue screen error

my pc keep getting blue screen error: this is my dump files, can you check it for mehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h20d6ftnh3jbs2l/092321-12578-01.zip/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keep-getting-blue-screen-error/a1a47201-c18e-4885-a16a-b9b7612a2118
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors

Windows 10 Blue Screens and Event Viewer Errors: Hello I am new So short version of the story...I will try to keep it as short as I can. For a few(3 maybe) months I have bee haveing issues with Windows 10 2004 (Build 19041.508). Probably microsoft suppport knows me well at this point, tried community forum also and now I am...