Windows 10: ' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10

Discus and support ' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Open Labs Miko that was just upgraded from x32 xp to x64 Windows 10. My machine has a built in 37-key action synth keyboard but it wont let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NOISE PRODUCTIONSMCE, Feb 13, 2020.

1. ' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10

I have an Open Labs Miko that was just upgraded from x32 xp to x64 Windows 10. My machine has a built in 37-key action synth keyboard but it wont let me use it. Microsoft gs wavetable synth may not be compatible with windows 10, not sure. But my problem is i really need the keyboard to work! Can anyone point me to some alternative drivers that would work or anything? Please. I dont want to have to roll my OS back to windows 7 if i dont have to and i've seen Mikos upgraded to windows 10 with no issues...

:)

NOISE PRODUCTIONSMCE, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 13, 2020
  4. ' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10

Built-in laptop keyboard works in BIOD but not in Windows

Since that is the case and even updating the device driver does not allow the built-in keyboard to work in Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall the current device driver of the built-in keyboard. Doing this will allow the system to install a clean copy
    of the device driver and correct any errors.

You can follow the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the device driver for your built-in keyboard that is available through this

link
    . Refer to the last section of the article where the steps are indicated.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10

1. ' Built in action synth keyboard not working after upgrade to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Built action synth

2. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  3. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.: So, a basic description, my laptop started having issues since the 11th, the keyboard used to work good before that. Now like from a few hours one by one, a key stops working and idk why, first the 'e' key stopped working then the 'r' then some others keys stopped working. I...
  4. Laptop built-in keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop in-built keyboard doesn't work properly Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop in-built keyboard doesn't work properly Window 10: Hi,I had problems with my laptop.1. Password field automatically fill with continuous black dots2. Always automatically add a dot sometimes continuous dots after letter 'L' and 'O', and sometimes other letters as well3. Automatically add continuous dots after a dot and...
  6. Laptop in-built keyboard doesn't work properly Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop in-built keyboard doesn't work properly Window 10: Hi,I had problems with my laptop.1. Password field automatically fill with continuous black dots2. Always automatically add a dot sometimes continuous dots after letter 'L' and 'O', and sometimes other letters as well3. Automatically add continuous dots after a dot and...
  7. Laptop in-built keyboard doesn't work properly Window 10

8. Built-in keyboard not working in laptop

Built-in keyboard not working in laptop: Hello, I want to ask a question My keyboard that built-in on my Acer Aspire 3 laptop Aspire A514-51K is not working at all I tried to type, use the Fn, clicking ctrl+alt+del, and many more. Those all things doesn't work except for the power button. I have tried...
  9. Laptop in-built keyboard not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop in-built keyboard not working in Windows 10: Hello community: I have a 7 year old Toshiba laptop (specs below) that originally came with Windows 7. I updated to Windows 10 Home about 3 years ago and all went well. Just about 2 weeks ago I boot my computer and suddenly the keyboard is not working. I shut down the...
  10. Built-in Keyboard Keys not working

Built-in Keyboard Keys not working: Specifically the keys f, h, j, b, t, ], 8, 9 and (numberpad) 0, . I'm not very sure when this stopped working as ive been using my usb keyboard, but realised this issue about a 3 weeks ago....