Windows 10: Built in apps and Microsoft store

Discus and support Built in apps and Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, a lenovo legion Y7000, the first thing i did was updating windows to the latest version, after that i tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HousseinYazbek, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Built in apps and Microsoft store

Hello,

i recently bought a new laptop, a lenovo legion Y7000, the first thing i did was updating windows to the latest version, after that i tried to open the Microsoft store, but it didn't launch, i also tried the built in apps and none of them launched (mail,calculator,calendar...etc).

What should i do? i tried to reset them and tried troubleshooting, did not work! please help i'm freaking out!!

:)

HousseinYazbek, Dec 17, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 17, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

Adobe Photoshop Express is NOT listed as Built for Windows 10.

Built in apps and Microsoft store [​IMG]

davidhk, Dec 17, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

Built in apps and Microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Built in apps and Microsoft store

1. Built in apps and Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Built apps Microsoft

2. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...
  3. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...
  4. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to install built in Microsoft apps: I am completing a new laptop install for one of my clients. I noticed after joining it to the domain, and logging in with her account, all of the standard built in Microsoft apps disappeared. Calculator, sticky notes, photos, etc. I have tried dozens of Powershell commands,...
  5. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install built in Microsoft apps: I am completing a new laptop install for one of my clients. I noticed after joining it to the domain, and logging in with her account, all of the standard built in Microsoft apps disappeared. Calculator, sticky notes, photos, etc. I have tried dozens of Powershell commands,...
  6. Not able to install built in Microsoft apps

7. Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in: Hey, so I got the Game Pass for PC yesterday. I went to go install the Xbox app this morning to install the games, but Microsoft Store said I couldn't sign in, and gave me an error code, specifically 0x80070781. But I knew that I could also work around this by just getting...
  8. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.: I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-10-built-in-mail-app/ecb93451-0c6c-4136-8e33-89c48dc71cd1
  9. Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?

Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?: I noticed a onedrive app published by MS in the store whilst browsing on my desktop. It says for Windows 10 but I wonder why it is in there if it is already built in to windows 10? It even shows as 'Free' and 'Get' and not as 'this is already installed'. Do we need this? Is...
  10. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store: “Built for Windows 10” label added to the Windows Store [img] The latest update to the Windows Store universal app that was delivered a few hours ago brings a pretty important change for Windows 10 users: apps developed for the new operating system come with a...