Windows 10: Built-in apps won't work

Discus and support Built-in apps won't work in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, i see there are some posts about built-in apps not working, but everything ends in the question about if creating a new user solves the problem.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by marcosdipaolo, May 31, 2016.

1. Built-in apps won't work

Hi, i see there are some posts about built-in apps not working, but everything ends in the question about if creating a new user solves the problem.
    Well, yes, it does.
    Question is if there's any way to avoid this beside the a-b-c (sfc, powershell) and if there's not how to import all my settings and files to my new profile.

:)

marcosdipaolo, May 31, 2016

2. Update to Windows 10: Cannot Update System reserved Partition

An additional side affect of following those instructions is that I no longer have access to any of the built in apps. Cortan won't work, Microsoft Video won't work, etc; all my installed software works as expected.

HunterJozwiak, May 31, 2016
  3. E.P. Martin, May 31, 2016
  4. Built-in apps won't work

Nice the community helping out.....

I solved it installing windows with Media Creation Tool keeping files and apps, you're welcome.

marcosdipaolo, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Built-in apps won't work

1. Built-in apps won't work - Similar Threads - Built apps won't

2. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  3. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  4. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Built in mic won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in mic won't work: Hello. So I have this Lenovo laptop for almost a year or two now, and it's been working pretty fine except the battery which is a bit dead. Let's head to the main problem. I have been using this built in mic for some time and it's been working perfectly fine, but when my...
  6. Built-in mic won't work.

Built-in mic won't work.: Hello. So I have this Lenovo laptop for almost a year or two now, and it's been working pretty fine except the battery which is a bit dead. Let's head to the main problem. I have been using this built in mic for some time and it's been working perfectly fine, but when my...
  7. built in microphone won't work

built in microphone won't work: my laptop's built in microphone won't work . I tried to troubleshoot it and update drivers and some suggestion that this community provide . but it won't fix the problem. I can't test the microphone . funny thing is skype can detect my voice but Cortana or system can't detect...
  8. my built in camera won't work

my built in camera won't work: I have a HP Notebook with a built- in HP True Vision HD Camera made by Microsoft. I have tried all the fixes and still won't work. Under Events Tab is says Device Install Requested and under Information it says: Device USB\VID_0408&PID_5365&MI_00\8&34268767&0&0000 requires...
  9. In built apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In built apps not working: Im using Windows 10 1803 version OS....in which the inbuilt apps are not even opening , when i click on any app it opens for an instance closes automatically. Another thing is that when i open some apps it shows "app is not working"... i dont know what the reason is?..help me...
  10. Windows built apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows built apps not working: Basically Paint, Calculator, Edge and etc is missing from my start menu, I have lost the search functionality when hitting windows button for quick search, I can't launch Edge even though it is pinned to my taskbar. Started to happen a few days back. What could the isssue...