Windows 10: Built in Apps

Discus and support Built in Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by videodj, Aug 10, 2015.

1. videodj Win User

Built in Apps

I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled?

:)

videodj, Aug 10, 2015

2. Delete built-in apps

You cant they are part of the software some apps are possible to delete you will have to try them individually

techbuzzireland, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Axadali Win User
    Delete built-in apps

how to delete apps which i dnt like....from built-in apps?

Axadali, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Built in Apps

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. videodj Win User
    I had already check most of those, now checked the rest, still no sign of these apps though.

videodj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Built in Apps

1. Built in Apps - Similar Threads - Built Apps

2. Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?: Hi Microsoft friends, my DISM and SFC in the command prompt won't work, can't boot to a Windows USB installer, can't go to Recovery Mode, can't go to Safe Mode and I can't install in-place Windows 11 22H2, is there a 3rd party DISM app that doesn't rely on Windows' built-in...
  3. Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?: Hi Microsoft friends, my DISM and SFC in the command prompt won't work, can't boot to a Windows USB installer, can't go to Recovery Mode, can't go to Safe Mode and I can't install in-place Windows 11 22H2, is there a 3rd party DISM app that doesn't rely on Windows' built-in...
  4. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  5. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  6. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

7. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  8. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  9. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...
  10. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...