Windows 10: Built in Apps

Discus and support Built in Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by videodj, Aug 10, 2015.

1. videodj Win User

Built in Apps

I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled?

:)

videodj, Aug 10, 2015

2. Delete built-in apps

You cant they are part of the software some apps are possible to delete you will have to try them individually

techbuzzireland, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Axadali Win User
    Delete built-in apps

how to delete apps which i dnt like....from built-in apps?

Axadali, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Built in Apps

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. videodj Win User
    I had already check most of those, now checked the rest, still no sign of these apps though.

videodj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Built in Apps

1. Built in Apps - Similar Threads - Built Apps

2. Guest account in Windows 10 won't open built-in UWP apps, like Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guest account in Windows 10 won't open built-in UWP apps, like Photos: Guest account doesn't recognize built-in UWP Windows apps, like Photos. How can I fix that? For Settings, I just need the ability to personalize, but it's no big deal if I can't enable that. submitted by /u/iJONTY85 [link] [comments]...
  3. Major camera problem for built-in cameras desktop & laptop. Camera works with apps but on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major camera problem for built-in cameras desktop & laptop. Camera works with apps but on...: PLEASE HELP! LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. This problem starts when Windows 10 is updated to the latest version. I purchased a Lenovo A540 all-in-one desktop with a built-in camera in November 2020. Comes with the latest Windows 10. Camera seems to work in...
  4. Built-In Windows Apps not Working/Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-In Windows Apps not Working/Installing: I recently reset my PC in order to free up space and reinstall my games onto an SSD rather than a Hard Drive. But now my built-in windows apps are not opening and seem to not be installing. When I click on any program in the start menu, like windows store, mail, maps, etc....
  5. Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...: So I've been having this issue for a couple of months now where When I go to, view my partitions or force close an app, for example, User account control activates and Sometimes Completely Blocks an app from opening, even though its one of Microsoft's own apps and have...
  6. The Windows 10 built-in Photo App used to automatically import photos into folders...

The Windows 10 built-in Photo App used to automatically import photos into folders...: [Note: I’m not a Windows user myself; this question is being asked on behalf of my dad] My dad uses a Canon digital PowerShot camera for work (it’s about 10 years old) and up until about a week or two ago, was apparently able to import photos via the built-in Photo app on...
  7. Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in: Hey, so I got the Game Pass for PC yesterday. I went to go install the Xbox app this morning to install the games, but Microsoft Store said I couldn't sign in, and gave me an error code, specifically 0x80070781. But I knew that I could also work around this by just getting...
  8. Window 10 Built-in app won't quote emails i get from customers thru our website.

Window 10 Built-in app won't quote emails i get from customers thru our website.: Starting this month when I try to reply to an email from an inquiry from on our website, The quoted original message is just " Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: ****'s Auto Parts Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 8:47 AM To: *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10

How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/curiousaboutweird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5httn/how_to_properly_remove_built_in_apps_from_windows/
  10. Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?

Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?: Hi, I have created a video with the help of Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Home. I have used the in-built background music Microsoft provides by default. Once I uploaded that video to YouTube, I got a copyright strike due to that background music. What does that mean? I...