Windows 10: Built in Apps

Discus and support Built in Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by videodj, Aug 10, 2015.

1. videodj Win User

Built in Apps

I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled?

:)

videodj, Aug 10, 2015

2. Delete built-in apps

You cant they are part of the software some apps are possible to delete you will have to try them individually

techbuzzireland, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Axadali Win User
    Delete built-in apps

how to delete apps which i dnt like....from built-in apps?

Axadali, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Built in Apps

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. videodj Win User
    I had already check most of those, now checked the rest, still no sign of these apps though.

videodj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Built in Apps

1. Built in Apps - Similar Threads - Built Apps

2. Option to re-add built in "Connect" uwp app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to re-add built in "Connect" uwp app?: So im going through my pc's with a fine tooth comb and trying to re-attain some parity after a long period of negligence and for whatever reason, one is missing the Connect app. Anyone know where this is tucked away or how to get it back? seems to be no...
  3. Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FreeBooter_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f053fs/reinstall_and_reregister_all_builtin_windows_apps/
  4. Built-in apps fail to launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in apps fail to launch: Not sure which forum to post this in -- since it has to do with apps, trying here. I'm at my wits end with my new Windows 10 laptop! The built-in apps (e.g., Connect, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store, Movies & TV) show splash screens and then disappear after a couple seconds....
  5. Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.: Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store, After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in apps. When I try to update them, it successfully "updates" the apps but there's no change, the app version stays the same, and...
  6. The built in Mail app can't seem to display kana properly in the subject-line of the email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The built in Mail app can't seem to display kana properly in the subject-line of the email: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sprite-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ee15eo/the_built_in_mail_app_cant_seem_to_display_kana/
  7. Looking for information on what functions or subsections of the built-in apps can be pinned...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for information on what functions or subsections of the built-in apps can be pinned...: Hi there, Thanks for looking at my question. I am an avid user of the start menu and it's features, and I've been trying to customize it. However, I find that despite the excellent features and functionality that the built-in Apps are able to bring to the Start Menu, there...
  8. In built apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In built apps not working: Im using Windows 10 1803 version OS....in which the inbuilt apps are not even opening , when i click on any app it opens for an instance closes automatically. Another thing is that when i open some apps it shows "app is not working"... i dont know what the reason is?..help me...
  9. Built In Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built In Windows 10 Apps: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get no "Uninstall" option. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...