Windows 10: built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

Discus and support built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; doesn't focus the view. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GintarasAstrauskas, May 11, 2020.

1. built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

doesn't focus the view.

built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus f713a76f-5854-4a51-93db-a2a5184c6d00?upload=true.jpg

:)

GintarasAstrauskas, May 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 11, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, May 11, 2020
  4. built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 11, 2020
Thema:

built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus

1. built-in camera doesn't work properly doesn't focus - Similar Threads - built camera doesn't

2. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  3. Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in Integrated Camera doesn't work on windows 11: My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10with computer vision feature, Intel R AVSteam Camera goes wrong with built-in camera recently when i launch camera app or other online meeting Apps every time. The screen shows no image but black, and it will pop out a timeout error message after i...
  4. Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work: For distant learning I have to use Google Meet or Zoom. My camera worked perfectly before, but today anytime when I try to turn it on, it either shows me that camera is not found or that my camera refuses to work. I checked all permissions necessary for camera use are...
  5. Camera Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Doesn't Work: Message: <all cameras are reserved> No apps running cant use camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work/6228e87f-0619-42f5-b4fb-d1ff50b6049f
  6. camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera doesn't work: I keep getting the 0xAooF4292 error when trying to run the camera. I have run sfc & dism and that did not fix the problem. The camera was working and then Windows did an update and ihe camera hasn't worked since....
  7. Camera doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera doesn't work: When I go on the camera app, it shows a sign of no camera and I've checked on device manager and it detects the integrated camera says it work fine. I've reset my privacy setting so the camera is on however it still doesn't work!!! HELP PLEASE??...
  8. Camera doesn't work.

Camera doesn't work.: Hello, I am not able to use my camera when working with teams and when opening settings the app doesn't appear which means I am not able to give it access. What should I do? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: When I launch Camera it says: You need a media feature pack To use camera, you need the Media Feature Pack of N and KN Versions of Windows 10. Media Feature Pack is already installed in my laptop. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro N version 1903 64 bit Operating...
  10. Camera doesn't work

Camera doesn't work: I have an HP Spectre 360 using Windows 10. The camera isn't working. I have reset, updated programs, but unable to fix this problem. I have gone into Device Manager, but it keeps referring me back to CAMERA which isn't listed as an option. Can anyone give solid advice?...