Windows 10: Built in Camera not working

Discus and support Built in Camera not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a LENOVO T480 Laptop with windows 10, device and OS up to date and done the research on all similar subject but no resolution so far.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by El-Orch Omar, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Built in Camera not working

Hello,

I have a LENOVO T480 Laptop with windows 10, device and OS up to date and done the research on all similar subject but no resolution so far.

The built in Camera is not working, it's only showing a gray wallpaperwith crossed camera in the middle.

Can anybody help me with this?

Kindly,

OE

:)

El-Orch Omar, Jan 23, 2020

2. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Jan 23, 2020
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Built in Camera not working

Stephanie Sal, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Built in Camera not working

1. Built in Camera not working - Similar Threads - Built Camera working

2. Built in camera not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built in camera not working: hi, today I tried to on my camera by it shows nothing and my laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad e14 also I tried all the suggestions except the one with deleting the drives and everything is fine including the light beside the camera.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. built in camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in camera is not working: My built in camera is not working , screen shows error code 0xa00f4244 no cameras are attached but when i connect external camera it works. i updated my windows but still my camera is not working. what to do now please help me to resolve this problem....
  4. Built in camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in camera not working: I tried taking a picture on my laptop and it just shows a grey screen with the camera logo with a cancel over it. Its a built in camera and my camera settings are turned on. How do I fix it?...
  5. In built camera not working

In built camera not working: Hi, My inbuilt camera is showing a black screen. I'm unable to use the camera when using zoom too. It has never worked the computer is only 12mths old. Regards Celinda...
  6. Built in camera not working

Built in camera not working: I have an Asus Q500 laptop with a built in camera. The Windows camera app can't find the camera and there is no camera driver installed for me to update. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-not-working/9b3c96c9-78d3-404f-b009-30446baa42b2
  7. built in camera not working

built in camera not working: Split from this thread. I have the same problem with my HP Envy x360. HELP I need to zoom for work meetings. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera-not-working/274ce221-2324-4f7f-8f3c-425a005a6e10
  8. built in camera not working

built in camera not working: Hi, my built in computer camera is not functional. When I open the camera app it gives an error saying it can't find my camera: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have gone to HPs websites to download the recommended driver HP Universal Camera Driver sp79338 however when...
  9. built-in camera not working

built-in camera not working: I'm using an Acer predator laptop 2018. After updating to the latest windows my camera stopped working and is showing error code: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x80070018 I've had this problem for around a year now...
  10. work the built in camera

work the built in camera: I am new to Microsoft. I got a Fusion tablet with Windows 10 on it, browser, cameras, etc. I like it, but I don't know how to work the cameras. I want to take an online video interview, but only the rear camera was activated. So I want to simply test the cameras myself and...