Windows 10: built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer

Discus and support built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to restore the uninstalled driver of built-in camera in my laptop windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Orlando Dela Cruz, Aug 9, 2020.

1. built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer

How to restore the uninstalled driver of built-in camera in my laptop windows 10

:)

Orlando Dela Cruz, Aug 9, 2020
  2. JohnTyra Win User

Windows 10 not recognizing built in camera

Windows 10 not recognizing built in camera on a Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 5000 series

JohnTyra, Aug 9, 2020
  3. My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 9, 2020
  4. built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer

1. built-in camera on windows 10 laptop was not recognized by computer - Similar Threads - built camera laptop

2. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop: I've had an issue with my built in camera on my Dell XPS13 laptop since I bought it. It would not recognize the built-in camera and I took my laptop to get it fixed and they told me they couldn't fix it because it was a driver or OS incompatibility.I bought a webcam Logitech...
  3. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop: I've had an issue with my built in camera on my Dell XPS13 laptop since I bought it. It would not recognize the built-in camera and I took my laptop to get it fixed and they told me they couldn't fix it because it was a driver or OS incompatibility.I bought a webcam Logitech...
  4. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop built in camera not working

Laptop built in camera not working: My laptop camera is not working. error code 0xA00F4244<NoCameraAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-built-in-camera-not-working/2b90a6f7-f1a6-4294-ba55-a1202bda2ee2
  6. Laptop camera not recognized by Windows

Laptop camera not recognized by Windows: I cant conect to Teams with my laptop camera,when i serched the camera windows dose not see it but ZOOM or BIG BLUE BUTTON works just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-not-recognized-by-windows/d7d6270b-ac27-4596-8fb1-35fbc56d23d8
  7. Camera is not recognized by laptop

Camera is not recognized by laptop: Ihave had my laptop for a few months and everything has been in order however a few days ago I was not able to enter into a zoom meeting because my camera is not detectable? I have troubleshot and updated the app but nothing has worked, how can this be resolved....
  8. LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10

LAPTOP CAMERA NOT RECOGNIZED BY WINDOWS 10: Camera doesn't show up in Device Manager either. This is an old Windows 7 laptop from Bytespeed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-camera-not-recognized-by-windows-10/ccf79232-a939-42c3-bb14-b97ce8767fa6
  9. Laptop built in camera

Laptop built in camera: My laptop can't find the built in camera. In device manager it has been replaced by the printer. Repeated attempts to remove it from the list have failed, it just repopulates each time. Scan for hardware changes also fails to change anything. I am now at a loss what to do....
  10. built in camera on laptop

built in camera on laptop: I cant take pics or any videos all of a sudden. It keeps showing me this symbol of a camera with a line going through it saying "front facing only. " It just doesn't do anything else . what does this mean ? Thanks. Peter...