Windows 10: Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Discus and support Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bgarv7, Jan 5, 2019.

1. bgarv7 Win User

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere.

:)

bgarv7, Jan 5, 2019

2. 950XL LTE or 4G?

In the UK 4G LTE is its full name, so referring to it as 4G or LTE is one & the same thing.

In the USA it is different (due to hype 4G speed was attainable? on HSDPA or 3G+)

4G LTE is the fastest not to be confused with 4G

& only LTE refers to 4G LTE which you have noticed and stated in your question.

Here's a lists of
    icons'

It could be you need to see what is or change the fastest speed in
    sim settings
    which hopefully make yours LTE also.

If that fails, I would ask your wife to swap phones....temporarily and insert her simcard

If this swap enables LTE on the 950 XL this means it is a sim card "authorization" and you may need to contact AT&T customer services, or this activation is made available on AT&T web page.

Can you state which if it did resolve the issue.

Philip Anderson's Mother's Son, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Lumia 521 trouble with 3G and 4G

Hi TazCoxSteven

The Lumia 520 fastest data speed is 3G

The Lumia 521 is the T-MOBILE version of the Lumia 520, it is also 3G.

There is a "labelling" issue and with how some phones were marketed and the 4G was used

Neither the 520 or 521 are 4G LTE so cannot connect to any 4G LTE network world wide

Network (owned & branded) variants like the 521 may come with 'restrictions' not found on the international version [520]

To find out if you have the option

SETTINGS / MOBILE+ SIM /SIM settings {press} / Network selection {press} / search for networks {press}

Under the network for sim card inserted the are the speeds 3G?, 2G.

IMO no option would suggest a restriction if there were none when in the USA.

Francis 96, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Windows phone 640 XL LTE and 950 XL 4G

I would like to buy any one of dual sim Windows phone 640 XL LTE or 950 XL 4G.

From specs it is difficult to under stand

Q1

Slot 1 should be 4G / LTE

slot 2 whether it is 2G or 3G or 4G.

Q2

whether slot 1 can be used 4G and slot 2 can be used 3G sim cards, is it possible to have 4G and 3G signal same time.

request your guidance

RajkumarJagyasi, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

1. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem - Similar Threads - Built LTE SIM

2. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  3. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  4. recommended software for built-in 4g modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    recommended software for built-in 4g modem: hi. i have Windows 10 LTSC without Store version. My HP notebook has built-in LT4132 4G modem. i installed all HP drivers, modem works correctly. but i have one problem: in the network status window i see [ATTACH] When i try to get recommended app i see the next message...
  5. 3g/4g adapter with SIM capabilties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3g/4g adapter with SIM capabilties: If I were to get a pay as you go mobile sim card, is it possible to use it for internet data and make phone calls/text + mobile data from a windows 10 pc? I know laptops sometimes have a 3g/4g hotspot as an option. I could emulate (or may wind up preferring) a android OS...
  6. E3276 4g modem driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E3276 4g modem driver: Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e3276-4g-modem-driver/2f808a93-4cf5-4137-bb78-8fc18b7dbcd2
  7. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  8. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  9. Internal LTE Modem installation

Internal LTE Modem installation: I recently discovered that I could activate my HP Elitebook Folio 9480m on my mobile plan and I was wondering if anybody else had ever installed an internal broadband modem and if it worked successfully. 100159
  10. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. built-n 3G modem