Windows 10: Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

Discus and support Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find a Macro recorder that is built in to Windows 10. I want to be able to record a macro or write a VBA routine to setup desktop computers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kengooch, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:42 AM.

1. kengooch Win User

Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

I can't find a Macro recorder that is built in to Windows 10. I want to be able to record a macro or write a VBA routine to setup desktop computers to show "This PC" on the desktop, to activate hidden directories, to place all of the MS Office App Icons on the Tool Bar and to copy several spreadsheets and databases from the server to the local desktop for each user.

I can do some of this with VBA in Excel, but I REALLY need to be able to do this in Windows 10 and I can not add any third party software to the computers.

:)

2. Microsoft Step Recorder not working.

Hi Christopher,

Microsoft Steps recorder is limited to
    Windows 7
    and Windows Server 2008 R2. You are facing the above issue due to incompatibility of the program with Windows 10.

Use Steps recorder by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Steps recorder
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to use the programs.

Write to us with the status of Microsoft Step Recorder not working on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  4. Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM
Thema:

Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

1. Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Built Microsoft Keyboard

2. Laptop in-built keyboard not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop in-built keyboard not working in Windows 10: Hello community: I have a 7 year old Toshiba laptop (specs below) that originally came with Windows 7. I updated to Windows 10 Home about 3 years ago and all went well. Just about 2 weeks ago I boot my computer and suddenly the keyboard is not working. I shut down the...
  3. if Vlookup vba in userform

in Microsoft Office and 365
    if Vlookup vba in userform: Hi again,,, I am fairly new to vba and refer to the dummies guide which I bought recently and I am running windows 10. I have set up a userform in a sheet called START and the first textbox in the userform I want to know the name of a player in my bowling team where the...
  4. VBA Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VBA Question: Hi all, I am attempting to teach myself VBA in Excel and I am asking is it possible to invoke a macro depending on the contents of a cell? please. Len 129175
  5. Built-in Keyboard Keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built-in Keyboard Keys not working: Specifically the keys f, h, j, b, t, ], 8, 9 and (numberpad) 0, . I'm not very sure when this stopped working as ive been using my usb keyboard, but realised this issue about a 3 weeks ago....
  6. Keyboard using Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard using Windows 10: My home, end, page up/down & arrow up/down keys have stopped working. Instead the corresponding number goes onto a Word document when using the relevant keys. Using a mouse works OK....
  7. Use keyboard for product's Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Use keyboard for product's Microsoft: win 10 version 1809 on my computer has an error. I use Microsoft Store, Skype, Window Search,.. but i can't type the keyboard although i still use keyboard for game or type on google chorme. Is this an error of Win 10 ver 1809? Please help me.....
  8. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b
  9. Microsoft Edge can't be opened using the built-in administrator

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge can't be opened using the built-in administrator: I only have one user account on my Windows 10x64 Pro machine and it has administrator privileges with UAC turned off and has been that way ever since it was installed. Now whenever I try to open Microsoft Edge I get a pop-up that says: "Microsoft Edge can't be opened using...
  10. what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard)

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the use of this button?? (Microsoft keyboard): [img] Unable to figure out how I can make use of this button. I am very satisfied with this ergonomic keyboard 103410