Windows 10: Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

Discus and support Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find a Macro recorder that is built in to Windows 10. I want to be able to record a macro or write a VBA routine to setup desktop computers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kengooch, Sep 11, 2019.

1. kengooch Win User

Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

I can't find a Macro recorder that is built in to Windows 10. I want to be able to record a macro or write a VBA routine to setup desktop computers to show "This PC" on the desktop, to activate hidden directories, to place all of the MS Office App Icons on the Tool Bar and to copy several spreadsheets and databases from the server to the local desktop for each user.

I can do some of this with VBA in Excel, but I REALLY need to be able to do this in Windows 10 and I can not add any third party software to the computers.

:)

kengooch, Sep 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Step Recorder not working.

Hi Christopher,

Microsoft Steps recorder is limited to
    Windows 7
    and Windows Server 2008 R2. You are facing the above issue due to incompatibility of the program with Windows 10.

Use Steps recorder by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Steps recorder
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to use the programs.

Write to us with the status of Microsoft Step Recorder not working on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

1. Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Built Microsoft Keyboard

2. Windows 10 Built-In Recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Built-In Recorder: Hi, im a gamer on youtube, but when i use a program to record like Filmora 9, its lagged, so i've decided to use the Built-in recorder on windows 10, when i search how to activate it, is not working, someone can help me sending me the keys??...
  3. When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I used windows built in screen recorder, my game lags: I was filming minecraft using windows built in screen recorder and my game lagged. So my brother gave me optifine and when i started recording, i already saw a a difference. or so i thought i did. the next day, my game started to lag when i used the screen recorder. Can...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 Recording: Hi, I'm trying to record a game of Minecraft with a friend of mine and when I go to the XBox Gaming Bar or press [CNTRL+ALT+R], an error pops up that says "Recording isn't working" with an error code 2147942405. Im wondering if theres any way to fix it? Or what exactly is...
  5. Problems while recording audio using Win 10 in built microphone.

Problems while recording audio using Win 10 in built microphone.: I have been trying to record audio through the inbuilt microphone for a video. However, the recorded audio volume decreases and come back to normal after every intervals. I have realtek audio installed. Using audacity and obs studio, both have the same problem with the audio....
  6. windows 10 voice recorder use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 voice recorder use: Hello, My name is Abul. I am new to the forum. I am not a computer geek and will greatly appreciate help in the simplest language. I am using windows 10 voice recorder. I can record and save. I can open a recording section. My question is the following: Let's say I have a 1...
  7. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  8. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  9. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  10. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

Win 10 built in screen recorder.: If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it? submitted by /u/padster029 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e04s5i/win_10_built_in_screen_recorder/