Windows 10: Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.

Discus and support Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What do we do in the meantime? Just wait and hope that Microsoft fixes the problem in the next day/week/year?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Manning, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.

What do we do in the meantime? Just wait and hope that Microsoft fixes the problem in the next day/week/year?

:)

Michael Manning, Jun 18, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Onboard Sound Not Working

A friend and I built a PC yesterday for him, using the MSI P67A-G43 motherboard. Everything seems to be working fine but we're having an issue getting his sound to work. A RealTek driver was automatically installed when we installed Windows 7 64 bit, but since we couldn't get it to work we uninstalled it and got the one off of MSI's site. When we go to "Playback Devices", there are 4 things listed there. The AMD sound from his card, which is disabled, "Speakers" from RealTek which aren't detected. Optical from RealTek, and RCA from RealTek. I suspect we need to be using the "Speakers" device, but why is it saying nothing is detected even when he has headphones or speakers plugged into the back?

He has tried the back plugs along with the front audio, which we made sure to plug in to the motherboard. Any suggestions on how we can fix it?

OrbitzXT, Jun 18, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Jonap_1st Win User

Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.

Onboard Sound Not Working

windows can't detect headphone and speakers, it will only detect any soundcard on your system.

try change your sound playback > audio device with realtek HD audio output..

Jonap_1st, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.

1. Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903. - Similar Threads - Built Realtek sound

2. Built-in Realtek microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Realtek microphone suddenly stopped working: Out of nowhere, I just noticed the built-in microphone suddenly stopped working. In control panel, I didn't find any issues. Mic is active and turned on.How to fix it? I'm on Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkbook....
  3. Built-in Realtek microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in Realtek microphone suddenly stopped working: Out of nowhere, I just noticed the built-in microphone suddenly stopped working. In control panel, I didn't find any issues. Mic is active and turned on.How to fix it? I'm on Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkbook....
  4. Built-in Realtek microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. realtek built in microphone not working

realtek built in microphone not working: hi i got hp all in 1 in 2019 i got lots of white noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-built-in-microphone-not-working/5693d622-aaa0-42cf-9b45-e4a8bd99ce9b
  6. Realtek Built In Microphone Not Working

Realtek Built In Microphone Not Working: So, the problem is occurring on an Asus computer, Windows 10. The microphone was recording fine, and suddenly it stopped. Running the test in sound picks up level 0 - 3 at all times. When I try to listen to it through playback, I get a piercing screeching noise, and...
  7. Built In Audio Not Working (RealTek)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built In Audio Not Working (RealTek): Yesterday I was having a major issue with no OUTPUT sound. I uninstalled the High Definition Audio and installed the RealTek Audio Driver in its place. That didn't work so I hit the battery reset button on the bottom of my MSI laptop and that magically fixed my output audio....
  8. Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903: I hate this kinda stuff. My desktop was working fine. So I gave in and installed the update v.1903 and now all I have to do is fix problems *Sad (Teaches you something about those updates, doesn't it?) So I have this Excel file that has my own signed macros in it. It used to...
  9. Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903: I hate this kinda stuff. My desktop was working fine. So I gave in and installed the update v.1903 and now all I have to do is fix problems *Sad (Teaches you something about those updates, doesn't it?) So I have this Excel file that has my own signed macros in it. It used to...
  10. Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903

Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903: Laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 710S-13IKB". After upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Bluetooth adapter not found in device manager. Reinstalling of drivers didn't help. Any ideas?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 realtek audio not working

2. realtek drivers stop working with windows 10 1903

3. after upgrading to 1903 sound device not installed

4. windows 10 1903 sound stops working