Windows 10: Built-in speakers

Discus and support Built-in speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i used to have a computer with windows 7 and it had built in speakers but i reset my pc and now i can't hear anything and i've upgraded to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SSG Samy, Jan 2, 2019.

1. SSG Samy Win User

Built-in speakers

So i used to have a computer with windows 7 and it had built in speakers but i reset my pc and now i can't hear anything and i've upgraded to windows 10 now.But when i start my computer and hold F8 it makes a noise through the speakers

:)

SSG Samy, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Built-in speakers quit working

Hi David,

Outdated drivers or wrong configuration settings may be the possible reasons why your built-in speakers were not working. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter by clicking on this

link.
    This will let you diagnose audio issues and provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 2, 2019
  4. AdanToril Win User

Built-in speakers

Windows 10 upgrade to 1709 and built-in speakers stop working

Hi Andre,

thanks for the feedback but absolutely nothing of your suggestions worked. I'll try to provide feedback at any step, anyway.

My laptop is a Dell XPS M1330.

Trobleshooting did not find any issue.

There is no option to roll back the audio driver and it is fully updated.

Speakers are already the default device and their level is ok.

When I plug the headphones audio jack, whenever I do it, sounds can be listened through them and obviously stop when I remove them but the built-in speakers never sound.

Best regards,

Adán.

AdanToril, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Built-in speakers

1. Built-in speakers - Similar Threads - Built speakers

2. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  3. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  4. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  5. Why are my built in speakers considered not conected

Why are my built in speakers considered not conected: My speakers won't work and when I started to investigate why they weren't working. I went to the device manager and found what I previously knew as my built-in speakers. When I double-clicked on the audio device it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...
  6. my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.: I opened my laptop [windows 11 Dell Inspiron 3501] as usual but noticed that no sound was playing. Then I looked at my taskbar & saw that the speaker icon had a cross over it; I expanded it & saw that it showed I had no speaker connected. But I always just use my laptop's...
  7. my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.

my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.: I opened my laptop [windows 11 Dell Inspiron 3501] as usual but noticed that no sound was playing. Then I looked at my taskbar & saw that the speaker icon had a cross over it; I expanded it & saw that it showed I had no speaker connected. But I always just use my laptop's...
  8. Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation: To whom it may concern,This question is about an issue in relation to my laptop's speakers. I had a folder that would keep appearing after trying to delete it so I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 11. However, after installing Windows 11, I noticed that my...
  9. Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation

Laptop built-in speakers don't work after clean installation: To whom it may concern,This question is about an issue in relation to my laptop's speakers. I had a folder that would keep appearing after trying to delete it so I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 11. However, after installing Windows 11, I noticed that my...
  10. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...