Windows 10: built in web cam

Discus and support built in web cam in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my Sony Vaio web cam does not work after Windows 10 upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarylWilliams3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. built in web cam

my Sony Vaio web cam does not work after Windows 10 upgrade

:)

DarylWilliams3, Apr 8, 2021

2. Web cam not working.

Hi Maryo,

We need more information about your concern. Is this a built-in web cam or an external web cam? If it's an external web cam, we suggest that you try and use other ports and see if it helps. You can also try to download the web cam driver through the manufacturer's
    website.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 8, 2021
  3. ASUS AVG web cam

I have an Asus Tp550la and the built in web cam gives an error that its not connected. I tried all the suggestions related to this problem nothing worked. Went to the ASUS website they dont have any drivers listed for my model. Imaging device doesnt show
    up in device manager either. Scanned for hardware changes-nothing, Uninstalled everything that would likely pertain to a web cam-nothing, Reinstalled Win !0 fresh-nothing. I dont know what else to do any other ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

TroyFerrero, Apr 8, 2021
  4. built in web cam

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

built in web cam

1. built in web cam - Similar Threads - built web cam

2. My built in web cam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My built in web cam has stopped working: I currently have a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0024, all of a sudden my web cam has stopped working. IT does not show in the device manager and all the utilities to self repair fail. I have Windows 10 OS Build 19044 .I cant find the camera anywhere on my computer at all. I...
  3. My built in web cam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built in web cam has stopped working: I currently have a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0024, all of a sudden my web cam has stopped working. IT does not show in the device manager and all the utilities to self repair fail. I have Windows 10 OS Build 19044 .I cant find the camera anywhere on my computer at all. I...
  4. My built in web cam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web Cam

Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  6. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  7. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  8. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  9. no camera/ web cam

in Windows 10 Customization
    no camera/ web cam: Hi All, I have been trying all day to use my camera on my lap top and no go, keeps coming up saying we cant find your camera, I have tried every thing they say to do and still wont work. So annoying....
  10. web cam light

web cam light: When I had Chrome, the webcam light came on only as needed. Chrome developed some known bugs so I am using Edge. The light is always on and I cannot find a way to set it so it only lights up as needed also. Btw, the bugs in Chrome are showing two PUPS when MBAM scans then...