Windows 10: Built in Wifi

Discus and support Built in Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What microsoft laptops have built in wifi? I have been struggling to find a product description for a laptop with built in wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leslie2021CA, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Built in Wifi

What microsoft laptops have built in wifi? I have been struggling to find a product description for a laptop with built in wifi.

:)

Leslie2021CA, Jul 18, 2021

2. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jul 18, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

If anyone cares to start the list after WiFi Hotspot Pro, we can then combine the 2 lists for the members.
    Just a suggestion.

davidhk, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Built in Wifi

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Built in Wifi

1. Built in Wifi - Similar Threads - Built Wifi

2. Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....: Please help me, built a custom gaming Pc a few days ago using windows 11 pro OS. It worked perfectly for about a day or so and for about 5 ish days I cannot connect to WiFi or Ethernet connections like I could on the first day. It gives me the message Action needed, no...
  3. Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....: Please help me, built a custom gaming Pc a few days ago using windows 11 pro OS. It worked perfectly for about a day or so and for about 5 ish days I cannot connect to WiFi or Ethernet connections like I could on the first day. It gives me the message Action needed, no...
  4. My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.: I just created a new pc and when I was installing windows I ran into a problem. My pc could not find the wifi. My friend helped me finish the rest of the installation without connecting wifi by using the command OOBE\BYPASSNRO. Now I got the Wifi AMD Wifi Driver onto a usb...
  5. My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.

My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.: I just created a new pc and when I was installing windows I ran into a problem. My pc could not find the wifi. My friend helped me finish the rest of the installation without connecting wifi by using the command OOBE\BYPASSNRO. Now I got the Wifi AMD Wifi Driver onto a usb...
  6. I built a new pc with a mag z790 tomahawks wifi motherboard and I installed windows but me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I built a new pc with a mag z790 tomahawks wifi motherboard and I installed windows but me...: In the question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-built-a-new-pc-with-a-mag-z790-tomahawks-wifi/cc36b281-88e4-4536-92ac-a230ba621e14
  7. I built a new pc with a mag z790 tomahawks wifi motherboard and I installed windows but me...

I built a new pc with a mag z790 tomahawks wifi motherboard and I installed windows but me...: In the question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-built-a-new-pc-with-a-mag-z790-tomahawks-wifi/cc36b281-88e4-4536-92ac-a230ba621e14
  8. Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?: So, I have just finished building a new PC, and I tried to connect to the internet since the motherboard that I used has built in WiFi, but during the windows setup phase, nothing showed up and I spent about an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. I eventually went...
  9. Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?

Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?: So, I have just finished building a new PC, and I tried to connect to the internet since the motherboard that I used has built in WiFi, but during the windows setup phase, nothing showed up and I spent about an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. I eventually went...
  10. How to permanently disable built-in WiFi adapter in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently disable built-in WiFi adapter in Windows 10 Home?: I have an ageing laptop with a built-in Broadcom Wi-Fi adaptor. This adapter doesn't have the network speed that I require. I have purchased a USB Wi-Fi "dongle". This works very well, but despite all my efforts, I am unable to permanently disable the built-in...