Windows 10: Built In Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Built In Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenH158, Jun 21, 2019.

1. BenH158 Win User

Built In Windows 10 Apps

Hello Microsoft Community,

How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get no "Uninstall" option.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

BenH158, Jun 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Built in apps + UAC

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. We understand your requirement in this regard.

Please share these details.

• On which Microsoft account you are trying to disable these apps?

• When you say "we have an application in our company, which requires UAC to be disabled for it to work”. Which application you are referring to?

• On how many computers you are facing this issue?

• Are the systems connected to a domain network?

• Is the issue specific to this application?

You can see this error message “is app can't open with built in administrator account”, when you try to open built-in apps in built-in administrator. So you need a Microsoft account in order to make use of those built-in apps.

Moreover, I see you already disabled the UAC as per the application requirement that you use as a part of your company. We don’t recommend disabling UAC on to help make your computer secure. However currently we don’t have any option to run those
    app with built-in administrator.

I suggest that you provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions. Windows Feedback is only available if you have Diagnostic and usage data set to Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Built In Windows 10 Apps

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Built In Windows 10 Apps

1. Built In Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Built Apps

2. Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?: Hi Microsoft friends, my DISM and SFC in the command prompt won't work, can't boot to a Windows USB installer, can't go to Recovery Mode, can't go to Safe Mode and I can't install in-place Windows 11 22H2, is there a 3rd party DISM app that doesn't rely on Windows' built-in...
  3. Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a 3rd Party DISM and SFC App That Doesn't Rely on Windows' Built-in DISM and SFC?: Hi Microsoft friends, my DISM and SFC in the command prompt won't work, can't boot to a Windows USB installer, can't go to Recovery Mode, can't go to Safe Mode and I can't install in-place Windows 11 22H2, is there a 3rd party DISM app that doesn't rely on Windows' built-in...
  4. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  5. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update: Hello,I am running Windows 10 Home Version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3996I cannot open built-in apps like Photos, Calculator, Camera, Microsoft Store, etc. They will open for 0.1 seconds and then close. Here is a video of it happening hereHere are things I have tried:Resetting the...
  6. Built-In Apps Won't Open & Windows Won't Update

7. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  8. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  9. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...
  10. Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC

Built In Windows Apps Like Microsoft Store Disappeared After Resetting PC: A Few Weeks Ago I resetted my pc using the Reset This Pc Option and it froze during the reset so i had to go onto troubleshoot and start the reset again. After the reset I setup the pc and after i finished setting it up all the windows built in apps were gone except microsoft...