Windows 10: Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

Discus and support Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I found an issue with the Built in windows app intro at startup. When I open the Built in Windows app, the intro shows a black screen instead of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Walters2010, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

So I found an issue with the Built in windows app intro at startup. When I open the Built in Windows app, the intro shows a black screen instead of the normal intro. How do I fix this? Thanks!

:)

Daniel Walters2010, Jun 9, 2023

2. Built-in camera shows a black screen on any app

Hi,

To properly isolate the problem, we would like to gather more details about why your camera suddenly stopped working.

• Have you made any changes or performed any updates on your computer recently?
    • Are you tried using any external software or app to access your web camera?
    • Have you made any changes to the camera settings?

We suggest that you update its drivers through Windows update. To check for updates, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo, then select Settings.
    • Click Update & Security > Windows Update.
    • Click Search for updates and install all updates.

Make sure to view the Optional updates to see if there are any hardware updates for your webcam.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Age of Mythology black screen after intro..

Please help me,

I have windows 10, intel core i5, 6GB RAM and a 4 GB invidia graphic card.

The game starts but after the intro cinematic scene it just shows my mouse is loading but a black screen still up..

How do I fix this? I really want to play this game!

Omar Samer, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

1. Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their... - Similar Threads - Built apps Settings

2. Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...: So I found an issue with the Built in windows app intro at startup. When I open the Built in Windows app, the intro shows a black screen instead of the normal intro. How do I fix this? Thanks!...
  3. Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in Windows apps, like Settings show a black screen on their intro instead of their...: So I found an issue with the Built in windows app intro at startup. When I open the Built in Windows app, the intro shows a black screen instead of the normal intro. How do I fix this? Thanks!...
  4. intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intro: *Openings - This will set the tone of the message** Hi [Customer Name] Thank you for contacting us. My name is [Ambassador Name] and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. To maximize your support experience, please refrain from closing this browser on your end and stay in front of the...
  5. App's logo not showing in the search box, instead shows a black cross.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App's logo not showing in the search box, instead shows a black cross.: Recently, in my computer some of the app's logo are not visible in the windows search box, instead a cross is showing, whereas the logos are completely visible when pinned in the task bar. Please help me if you know any solution, I'll be highly obliged.[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 will not boot and shows a black screen with cursor instead.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not boot and shows a black screen with cursor instead.: This happened to me last night, although I wasnt trying to boot the thing, i was trying to log in after pressing windows= + L and leaving it for a few minutes. When i got back, i was greeted by a black screen. I tried restarting my pc, nothing changed, atill getting a black...
  7. Black Screen hides the Desktop like a full screen app.

Black Screen hides the Desktop like a full screen app.: Since a few weeks now, when I login to my computer, I have a black screen that hides my desktop and the taskbar and any apps open but with the mouse visible, it acts like a fullscreen app but completely black. 1 or 2 minutes later, the black screen dissapear and I can use my...
  8. Windows Settings: menu instead of app, like Control Panel in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Settings: menu instead of app, like Control Panel in Windows 7: In Windows 7 we had the option of displaying the control panel as cascading menus from the Start button, instead of as a separate application. Is there a similar way to do that with Settings in Windows 10? 138111
  9. Tooltips not showing, showing black box instead

Tooltips not showing, showing black box instead: When I hover over Min, Max and Close for any program like IE, Outlook, Skype, Windows Explorer. The tooltips are black boxes. It normally shows a text box saying Minimize, Maximize or Close. I am getting black boxes instead... Its almost like it is trying but cannot do it...
  10. Black screen instead of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen instead of desktop: Hi, When I boot my pc sometimes I get a black screen. But by pressing ctr alt & delete I can log out, and then login and its then OK. Can any one please help. I have reset my pc but its still the same. 21458