Windows 10: built in windows security not working

Discus and support built in windows security not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KRINGLOG, May 26, 2023.

1. KRINGLOG Win User

built in windows security not working

When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy editorchanging registry keys reseting on apps and features settings

:)

KRINGLOG, May 26, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 26, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2023
  4. tigger Win User

Windows built in security

The only thing I use is windows security and malwarebytes. I have zero problems.

tigger, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. built in windows security not working - Similar Threads - built security working

2. built in windows security not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built in windows security not working: When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy editorchanging registry keys reseting on apps and features settings...
  3. built in windows security not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built in windows security not working: When i open my windows security it opens for a millisecond showing the logo and then closes without showing any uiive tried :using local group policy editorchanging registry keys reseting on apps and features settings...
  4. Built-in microphone not working

Built-in microphone not working: Hello,I have an HP AIO PC running on Windows 11.My built-in microphone is not working. I checked 'Device manager' and it seems the microphone driver has spontaneously disappeared. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  5. Built in security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Built in security: Hi! Does Window 10 have built in security/firewall? Can I use it without McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-security/2eb609af-bd0a-486a-954b-0c18102942d5"
  6. SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?

SECURITY/BUILT IN/PC ?: Am I suppose to have built in security on my pc win 10 home/version 1803 ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/securitybuilt-inpc/8dac0a45-4870-4c06-a368-d24627fc0280"
  7. Is WINDOWS 10 Built in Security Sufficient?

Is WINDOWS 10 Built in Security Sufficient?: Hello All, I am preparing to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 560S (64 bit) and have a question about security. I know someone who has a degree in Network Administration (although he doesn't work in that field) who says that the built in firewall...
  8. Security - User, Group or Built-In Security Principal: Explanation?

Security - User, Group or Built-In Security Principal: Explanation?: Could someone explain the purpose of all the accounts listed under the Advanced button of the User, Group or Built-In Security Principal search-box that appears when you click the Change link under Advanced Security Settings (Properties > Security > Advanced) for any file or...
  9. Built in Administrator - account security questions?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Built in Administrator - account security questions?: After a couple of weeks of using Windows 10, I finally have the OS installed, tweaked and personalized. The last thing on the list is to tighten-up the default security account/settings of Windows 10 on the PC. In the past I attempted to do this w/ Windows 7 with...
  10. Windows built apps not working

Windows built apps not working: Basically Paint, Calculator, Edge and etc is missing from my start menu, I have lost the search functionality when hitting windows button for quick search, I can't launch Edge even though it is pinned to my taskbar. Started to happen a few days back. What could the isssue...