Windows 10: Built new pc now network issues

Discus and support Built new pc now network issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can browse the internt but every once in awhile it says web page cannot be reached but than loads up. If it dosent i just refresh the page and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Itzdsay, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Itzdsay Win User

Built new pc now network issues

I can browse the internt but every once in awhile it says web page cannot be reached but than loads up. If it dosent i just refresh the page and its fine

my main problem though is i cant not join friends games if it is peer to peer. Most online games its fine. If I host they can not join me, if they host I cannot join them. I have tried turning off firewall with no luck. All the settings look fine drivers are updated. I dont think its router or ports didnt have any issues on old pc

:)

Itzdsay, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Built new pc now network issues - Similar Threads - Built network issues

2. BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues: Hi everyone,i just assembled my new PC. I've installed Windows 11 pro, but I'm having sudden BSOD crashes after half an hour ca. of activity.The errror i get is:0x0000007a 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffa5860840a0c0, 0xfffff93ffac1b000Only other issue i have is...
  3. BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IDevent 1001 - Windows 11 on new built PC - Network issues: Hi everyone,i just assembled my new PC. I've installed Windows 11 pro, but I'm having sudden BSOD crashes after half an hour ca. of activity.The errror i get is:0x0000007a 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffa5860840a0c0, 0xfffff93ffac1b000Only other issue i have is...
  4. Network issues on a new PC laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issues on a new PC laptop: I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks showing up like they are supposed to. Where are they?...
  5. Network issues on a new PC laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues on a new PC laptop: I have this new PC laptop from a relative considering I had issues with my last one and this one seems to have the same issue. There are no networks showing up like they are supposed to. Where are they?...
  6. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  7. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  8. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Built a new PC now getting Active Windows error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built a new PC now getting Active Windows error: I recently built a new pc and transferred my SSD with Windows 10 on it to my new computer. I am now getting an Activate Windows alert. I was under the impression that I would be able to do this and just tell it that I changed hardware, but I guess something is wrong. On...
  10. BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..): Here are my specs: AMD RYZEN 5 2600 16 GB ram Teamgroup 3000mhz Mother board: asrock micro atx motherboard (b450m pro4) PSU: 650 W gold psu GPU: 1070ti Duke I built this PC about 2 months ago and it always gets BSOD all linked NTOSKERNEL aka memory issues. However, I...