Windows 10: Bule screen with various stop code

Discus and support Bule screen with various stop code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I met five times bule screen with different stop code in one week, such as: Memory management system thread exception not handled attempted write... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Teak J, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Teak J Win User

Bule screen with various stop code

I met five times bule screen with different stop code in one week, such as:

Memory management

system thread exception not handled

attempted write wo readonly memory

Would you please help with this issue? Thank you!

Minidump: https://pan.baidu.com/s/11hWs8Pa50_1LEWi4Kh8mNQ password: pc9d

:)

Teak J, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Bule screen with various stop code

Memory management ,bule screen

Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 5559 using Windows 10 with 64 bit . whenever I try to boot Windows I am greeted by a "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" .

. I have also tried to reinstall Windows but nothing happens its just says not able to restart and goes in a loop with bule screen .

And even i try to go in safe mode but not able to do so .

Please help me out.

ANIKETRAJ1, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Bule screen with various stop code

1. Bule screen with various stop code - Similar Threads - Bule screen various

2. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  3. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  4. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  5. Persistent PC BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent PC BSOD with various stop codes: My PC crashes with BSOD multiple times per day. I have rigorously checked my drivers to ensure they are up-to-date to rule out that as an issue. I have also performed memory tests to check my RAM which came back clean. When I perform an sfc scan I get back a message stating...
  6. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  7. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  8. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

9. BSODing - various stop codes

BSODing - various stop codes: Hi guys, I've been having a few BSODs on a machine of mine and need some advice on possible causes. I have had memory management, page fault in none paged area and also IRQL not less or equal. I reinstalled WIN10 and got more BSODs pointing to a hardware fault. I will...
  10. BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons

BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons: Trying to figure out what causes all these stop codes. New computer, specs below. Sometimes while working in Adobe Premiere Pro, I get a crash. Sometimes it's when I move the mouse. Sometimes, it's when I open a program. Each time, it seems, I get a different code. I have no...